The Dez Bryant Thread **merged**

Chuck 54

Reaction score
It’s like Dez went backwards in attitude....”as long as we are winning” went right out the window. We were running the ball effectively (and regularly because it was clear right away that even with playaction, our pathetic OL couldn’t pass protect), yet he showed his behind on the sideline. Every player talking to him and trying to calm him down was focused on him instead of their jobs. He was more focused on that BS than his job. Huge 3rd down drop; huge first down fumble; huge bounce off his hands for critical INT.

Aikman tried blaming that on Dak....it was ignorant. Guys running across the field adjust and make that catch....he was barely moving and just had to adjust his hands...terrible.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The thing about Dez’s sideline tantrum that bothered me, was that the team was winning when it happened.

It’s one thing to complain about things when you’re losing. But for a player to complain and carry on when the team is winning? Unbelievable.

Verdict

Reaction score
Dez proved him right today...

The Dez apologists will never give up on him even after he has been out of the league 10 years they will still be wanting to kick the tires and see what is left in the tank.

Verdict

Reaction score
The thing about Dez’s sideline tantrum that bothered me, was that the team was winning when it happened.

It’s one thing to complain about things when you’re losing. But for a player to complain and carry on when the team is winning? Unbelievable.

The big problem is that it is because that he is a "me first" player. The team's best interests are irrelevant.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
says the junkie,get real
Shows just how much you know me. :thumbup:

I'll humor you though since you randomly called me out.

If you look up the definition of stubborn in the dictionary, you will find a beautiful portrait of me.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
His fumble after running his mouth changed the whole game time to move him
You could just see it too. He was looking to run over the DB to pickup the first down and then he would have popped up and started talking **** over a ten yard gain and a first down. Would have been talking **** like he just lit up the defense for 8 catches for 150+ and 2 Tds. in the meantime his stat line usually looks like 4 catches for 50 yards.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Shows just how much you know me. :thumbup:

I'll humor you though since you randomly called me out.

If you look up the definition of stubborn in the dictionary, you will find a beautiful portrait of me.
Well you might I dont know just read your post and hope you don't leave.

Verdict

Reaction score
He's a mental midget. His own worst enemy. It is so easy to take him off his game.

I think people would be surprised of the positive impact of just getting him out of that locker room.

He is a cancer. Not in the same way as TO was, but a cancer nevertheless.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
In a game we had to have. 3 catches, 44 yards. Fumble lost. No Richard Sherman or Kam Chancellor. 2017 cap hit: $17 million.

We need more from our highly compensated WR1. Recommendation: make him take a pay cut for next season. If he balks, cut him and draft Calvin Ridley.

I like the way you think. Ridley is going to be a stud!

Airbiscuit

Reaction score

Quote of the year

Dez had already stopped and was sitting on the route. Dak threw it much further behind him. Perhaps Dez should have made a Herculean effort but Dak can’t hit the side of a barn. Having said that we need to either cut Dez’s cap hit in half or replace our inept qb. Either way, we need to draft another qb.