The Eagles have been crowned!

Ken

Reaction score
You're right but he has a good OLine and TWO top WRs. That can offset whatever accuracy and limitations he has. And BTW I completely forgot about this........

Hopefully they use their picks like they did this year.

Draft an overrated DT and then turn around a flip one for a quasi #1 wr that you have to overpay.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
There literally is nothing dumber on this board than the Cowboys fan who accuses other Cowboys fans of really being fans of other teams because they won't kiss the *** of the Cowboys and think they are still better than anyone.
I been following your posts for years. I hate to break it to you but you are an Eagles fan. :laugh::eek::eek:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're right but he has a good OLine and TWO top WRs. That can offset whatever accuracy and limitations he has. And BTW I completely forgot about this........

Mama mia they play their cards right with those picks we could be looking at the new powerhouse of the NFC for multiple years........
Are you listening, Jerry??

baltcowboy

Reaction score
mr Balt---who are the fake cowboy fans that in reality love the Sheagles?????......just want to know so ensure i throttle back any kindness....i hope Moore continues to improve with the players he has got

He must stop any stretch plays or any long developing plays cause we dont have O line for it......he has to have Rush throw a few bombs even if not successful so we dont get cornered that we only dink

and dunk....but liked how he used Zeke for dirty yards and Pollard to break through although Zeke did have an 11 yd run....Rush did make some really good throws over defensive players and i know

he should have been INT more but they dropped em....but starting to really like Rush he will go into gun-slinging mode....Rush reminds me of Danny White....fairly accurate...not a strong arm and not

too much threat to wiggle out of a rush....but maybe White was before you were born???.....he was Cowboy QB from 1980-1988.....i use to get so upset cause compared to other QB's his throws looked

like frisbees....yes it will get there but takes longer....that is why all his plays were timing plays....if O line broke down so did he....but anyway i put a Quintuple PLat Guarantee win over G-Women
Just keep reading the posts. You will see the butt hurt reactions.:omg::laugh:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As i have been saying for weeks...weird things happen in week 1.

Ken---if only we could have your profile pic of that # 73 the greatest interior lineman ever who was fast and could bench over 700 lbs....total freak show...blow a hole open for Emmit anytime

Reactions: Ken

phildadon86

Reaction score
My post was about Jordan Davis's futility.

Why would i say the Eagles are better? Nobody knows that right now.

We just beat the defending AFC Champs with a bunch of guys hurt with our backup qb.

You beat the Lions and Cousins vs a prevent D.

I will reserve judgement until i see more.
You?

I am a cowboys fan buddy. Just because I don't believe this FO is all sunshine and rainbows doesn't make me an Eagles fan. Saying they are better is just the reality right now.

Ken

Reaction score
Ken---if only we could have your profile pic of that # 73 the greatest interior lineman ever who was fast and could bench over 700 lbs....total freak show...blow a hole open for Emmit anytime
I personally think that is the best profile pick on the Zone.

Just two unstoppable forces coming at you. :)

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mama mia they play their cards right with those picks we could be looking at the new powerhouse of the NFC for multiple years........

PAPPY----- baltcowboy says we have Sheagle fans pretending to be cowboys fans....hope you aint one of them....always liked you PAPPY.....i am probably overreacting?

Cowboyny

Reaction score

Pressure year for Hurts to produce or they will look for his replacement next yr.

Ken

Reaction score
You?

I am a cowboys fan buddy. Just because I don't believe this FO is all sunshine and rainbows doesn't make me an Eagles fan. Saying they are better is just the reality right now.
Your name suggested to me a philly fan.

My apologies. "The Eagles"

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I personally think that is the best profile pick on the Zone.

Just two unstoppable forces coming at you. :)

remember that play like in 1997 where he ran down a running back from like over 40 yards in all ....we were playing New Orleans....Madden totally blew his mind

Reactions: Ken

Cowboys22

Reaction score
The eagles look much better than expected and it’s because of Hurts. He is much improved, has serious weapons around him, and the whole team is feeding off of it and playing with a ton of swagger. Time will tell if they can maintain it.

RS12

Reaction score
No he is busy flapping his gums on local radio.

GMO415

Reaction score
There hasn't been back to back NFCE champions in over a decade. It appears that streak won't be broken.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I love it!!!!! The bootleg version of the Baltimore Raven are now the Super Bowl favorites. The Talking Heads are crowing. Like I thought the Cowboys would get no credit for beating the Bengals but the Eagles get credit for stopping Cousins. I am calling it right now. The Commanders will beat the Eagles next Sunday. For the fake Cowboys fan on the Zone who love the Eagles, Hurts is not taking less money then Murray.
The Commanders who just lost to the Lions who lost to...who was it?

Ken

Reaction score
The eagles look much better than expected and it’s because of Hurts. He is much improved, has serious weapons around him, and the whole team is feeding off of it and playing with a ton of swagger. Time will tell if they can maintain it.
While i think both the Lions and Vikings' defenses are slightly improved this year....slightly, they are still two defenses that finished at the bottom of the league.

Meanwhile, we went against a top 2 scoring defense and a defense that went to the super bowl and was top half of the league.

The NFL has manipulated the early season for the bs storylines once again, imo.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I respect the way the Eagles GM operates. He isn't afraid of shaking things up and is continuously looking to improve the team.

I understand we don't like the Eagles, but every one of us should be a little jealous of how that organization is run.