The Egirls are not built for the long haul

Blake

Reaction score
Ok. Well, they have won as Superbowl this century, so there's that. I don't see anyone releasing commemorative merchandise for the 2017 Cowboy's season, do you?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean, what else is there left for them to say? Everything I warned them about is coming true.

They will have a decade of dominance because their QB is that good.

Unless, of course, he can't stay healthy. That is our only chance. Otherwise they have their own Aaron Rodgers and they can shuffle the supporting cast and be a legit contender every year.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this an Eagles forum with all the slobbering going on. Well our resident Eagles fan always slobbered, but come on, it was one freaking game the Falcons gave that to them with Some,help from the refs.
Last year is last year.

And Wentz, still a long way to go to see if he is a Rodgers.

Techsass

Reaction score
Yea it doesn't matter. They won the title. I wish we could catch lightening in a bottle. All I want to do is experience winning one more title before I die.
Wow I hope they do, too. (You won't be offended if I don't extend the "Live long & prosper" schtick will you?)

visionary

Reaction score
I see this comment in lots of threads. And also they caught lightening in a bottle.

So What!

I want us to catch lightening in a bottle! Then if we miss the playoffs for a few years, so what. I'm focused on winning now. Not building a dynasty.

Sorry for the rant.

Thanx Jerry
Now go back to your johnny walker

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Wow I hope they do, too. (You won't be offended if I don't extend the "Live long & prosper" schtick will you?)
Well I was 30 the last time we won it and I'm 53 now. Another twenty years and so and you never know. I just want this team to be consistently good where we have a shot to win a title every year. That's the team I grew up with.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I see this comment in lots of threads. And also they caught lightening in a bottle.

So What!

I want us to catch lightening in a bottle! Then if we miss the playoffs for a few years, so what. I'm focused on winning now. Not building a dynasty.

Sorry for the rant.
Well they are in a unique situation. Because they have a rookie quarterback getting a rookie salary that affords them the ability to invest more in the roster around him than most teams that don't have their starting quarterback on rookie contracts.

It's why they stacked a lot of veteran players on their roster last year on one-year contracts.

That window is closing after this year, and Carson Wentz could eat up well over 20 million of that salary-cap space that means more cuts and less talent.

We are in the same situation with Prescott, but not for long.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Well I was 30 the last time they won it and I'm 53 now. Another twenty years and so and you never know. I just want this team to be consistently good where we have a shot to win a title every year. That's the team I grew up with.
That was when teams didn't have the salary-cap constraints.

Gridiron Man

"I AM GRIDIRON MAN"
Reaction score
After last years let down, It would be an improvement if we caught static electricity in a bottle this year.

Hardline

Reaction score
I hate the eagles as much as the next guy but it's funny how some of you try to de-legitimize their championship as a fluke. I told you all before and after Wentz got hurt the eagles were a serious threat to win it all. And they may be even better this season.