The End Of The Game

Blackrain

Reaction score
Is why I love Dak Prescott . He put the team on his back and did everything in his skill set to win .

Dak refused to be denied wasn't going to throw some chancy pass in the middle of the field tucked it in and ran over people and continued to do so till the job was done .

For years we had the greatest PASSER in cowboy history and were lucky to ever get this far . This game and many others have showed to win when its tough you need a FOOTBALL PLAYER not just a pure passer and we have one now in Dak

Dak is a beast that when necessary can use his well conditioned body and impose his will in an old school smash mouth style that we have not seen since Roger QB this team and made teams fear what he could do with his legs .

Daks passing is improving and will continue to get better along with his pocket presence and ability to get rid of the ball and avoid sacks , which all looked improved tonight on the biggest stage .

For the Haters Dak left you nothing!!!!! Crawl in your holes and come back at TC don't say you were wrong or on board now just go away and let real Cowboy fans enjoy this

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak carried the team against the Giants without Zeke.

He once again put the team on his back and made plays all game long. Zeke kept plugging away. As Garrett said in his PC, Zeke got a lot of the dirty yards. A lot of 2 and 3 yard runs against 6 and 7 guys around him every play. But he kept plugging away.

And that adds up for late in the game. And it allowed him and Dak to make plays.

I know the usuals will chime in about Dak, or say yeah, but he needs to improve this or that. But it is not the time for that. When actually all QB's will say they need to improve upon something.
But I am enjoying that Dak wins games. The hell with the stats, just win baby!

nobody

Reaction score
Oh look, another not so veiled tear Romo down to build Dak. There is no need for that, but still some continue to do it. Dak does well on his own. But it does take a TEAM. It's not a one-man game. Never has been, never will be.

Dak helped the team win, which is all he's expected to do. A QB doesn't throw it to himself. He doesn't play defense. He doesn't block for himself. etc. He didn't carry anything. He performed the job of QB very well.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Is why I love Dak Prescott . He put the team on his back and did everything in his skill set to win .

Dak refused to be denied wasn't going to throw some chancy pass in the middle of the field tucked it in and ran over people and continued to do so till the job was done .

For years we had the greatest PASSER in cowboy history and were lucky to ever get this far . This game and many others have showed to win when its tough you need a FOOTBALL PLAYER not just a pure passer and we have one now in Dak

Dak is a beast that when necessary can use his well conditioned body and impose his will in an old school smash mouth style that we have not seen since Roger QB this team and made teams fear what he could do with his legs .

Daks passing is improving and will continue to get better along with his pocket presence and ability to get rid of the ball and avoid sacks , which all looked improved tonight on the biggest stage .

For the Haters Dak left you nothing!!!!! Crawl in your holes and come back at TC don't say you were wrong or on board now just go away and let real Cowboy fans enjoy this

I was never a Dak hater but cmon, the guy can really drive you nuts during a game and I believe that's most of some of the fans complaint.

There are not many that can admit they actually sit back and watch these games with comfort. Even the Tampa game was an edge of your seat game.

The last team we really handled handily was jacksonville.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is clutch, a leader and a winner. His enthusiasm spreads to other players. He brings SO MUCH MORE to the table than just plain stats or lack thereof as some claim. We’ve needed this type of quality QB for a very long time. In time, the haters will have nothing to cling to. Frankly, I don’t understand why there ARE haters. The guy gets it done. I’ve been on board the Dak train since Day 1, and I don’t plan on jumping off it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
what sarge just said is spot on. The young gun just has a belief he's going to win and the guys see that...THEY FEEL IT.He isn't an elite passer, and doesn't need to be. But he's solid. He has multiple ways to put a dagger in ya. Dak won this game last night.If he doesn't convert that 3rd and long with his legs, we lose a heartbreaker to Russ Wilson. If the haters refuse to see that and admit it, NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE THERE MIND.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak carried the team against the Giants without Zeke.

He once again put the team on his back and made plays all game long. Zeke kept plugging away. As Garrett said in his PC, Zeke got a lot of the dirty yards. A lot of 2 and 3 yard runs against 6 and 7 guys around him every play. But he kept plugging away.

And that adds up for late in the game. And it allowed him and Dak to make plays.

I know the usuals will chime in about Dak, or say yeah, but he needs to improve this or that. But it is not the time for that. When actually all QB's will say they need to improve upon something.
But I am enjoying that Dak wins games. The hell with the stats, just win baby!
Dak hoisted this team on his back and did his best helicopter impression lol...darn near scored too. Play of the game. Saved our season. If he doesn't go balls to the wall on that play, we lose. Seattle and Wilson drove the ball easily for a TD (JONES WAS TOASTED YET AGAIN),and had Dak not done what he done, this is a loss and we are having a vastly different convo right now. We can't ignore Daks leadership and value any longer...JUST CANT. This is his team.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Oh look, another not so veiled tear Romo down to build Dak. There is no need for that, but still some continue to do it. Dak does well on his own. But it does take a TEAM. It's not a one-man game. Never has been, never will be.

Dak helped the team win, which is all he's expected to do. A QB doesn't throw it to himself. He doesn't play defense. He doesn't block for himself. etc. He didn't carry anything. He performed the job of QB very well.

Agreed it takes a team and to assemble it you need cap room to afford quality players . Dak gives us the cap room to build a team that we did not have before because we were paying a guy a some of money that was much more than he could provide us on the field .

You cant build a team when you are paying a guy kings ransom and he cant stay on the field and when he is on the field he cant elevate what team he has around him high enough to win a championship or even a couple playoff games in 10 yrs .

Dak gives us availability, durability ,economy and the versatility to win tough games . Tony was far and away the best most expensive passer we ever had . After the ten yr experiment Im glad to see us trying a different direction .

nobody

Reaction score
Agreed it takes a team and to assemble it you need cap room to afford quality players . Dak gives us the cap room to build a team that we did not have before because we were paying a guy a some of money that was much more than he could provide us on the field .

You cant build a team when you are paying a guy kings ransom and he cant stay on the field and when he is on the field he cant elevate what team he has around him high enough to win a championship or even a couple playoff games in 10 yrs .

Dak gives us availability, durability ,economy and the versatility to win tough games . Tony was far and away the best most expensive passer we ever had . After the ten yr experiment Im glad to see us trying a different direction .

And you're about to see Dak get paid....a lot. Oh, and Romo might have been more durable had Jerry been intelligent about the O-line before it was too late.

Sydla

Reaction score
Dak is clutch, a leader and a winner. His enthusiasm spreads to other players. He brings SO MUCH MORE to the table than just plain stats or lack thereof as some claim. We’ve needed this type of quality QB for a very long time. In time, the haters will have nothing to cling to. Frankly, I don’t understand why there ARE haters. The guy gets it done. I’ve been on board the Dak train since Day 1, and I don’t plan on jumping off it.

Well for starters, how about we not call all those who aren’t sold on Dak being the best thing since sliced bread “haters”.

Sure, the ones who claim he’s the worst ever I guess are haters.

The kid has been inconsistent and some want to see more consistency before they want the franchise to hand over a huge contract to him. Why does that make someone a “haters”?

Frankly there is no dumber a term than “hater” when applied to the discussion of any player. It’s just laziness.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak took over and won the Giants game..with his arm talent,this week, it was his legs and will to win. Tenacity. Still think Dak is a bust? lol...or just a guy?

Sydla

Reaction score

The “economy” on Dak is really for one more year if the Cowboys let him play out his rookie deal. If not, he’s going to get paid and suddenly he’s not exactly big time cap friendly.

stinkface

Reaction score
He makes some bad plays and he makes some good plays. No one plays perfect out there for sure. What he is, is big and strong and a leader. Trust me, we could do far worse, just look at starters around the league.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well for starters, how about we not call all those who aren’t sold on Dak being the best thing since sliced bread “haters”.

Sure, the ones who claim he’s the worst ever I guess are haters.

The kid has been inconsistent and some want to see more consistency before they want the franchise to hand over a huge contract to him. Why does that make someone a “haters”?

Frankly there is no dumber a term than “hater” when applied to the discussion of any player. It’s just laziness.
Sorry to hear you’re worked up over the term “hater.” :thumbup:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what sarge just said is spot on. The young gun just has a belief he's going to win and the guys see that...THEY FEEL IT.He isn't an elite passer, and doesn't need to be. But he's solid. He has multiple ways to put a dagger in ya. Dak won this game last night.If he doesn't convert that 3rd and long with his legs, we lose a heartbreaker to Russ Wilson. If the haters refuse to see that and admit it, NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE THERE MIND.
:clap:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

:thumbup:

Fontaine

Reaction score
Dak is improving every game, it’s great to see. Like him or hate him, he's the future...and in my opinion it’s a bright future m

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

Why don't you tell us how you really feel..?

Great post.

I am with you.

:yourock:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Imagine how good this team is going to be next year with a healthy Oline and spending some of that salary cap money?