FEATURED The Fake Garrett Extension Rumor thread

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To be clear, I am not saying Garrett will not get an extension. With Jerry Jones, you really never know what's going to happen and it's quite possible he could end up with one.

What I am saying is that until a real source .. not just a basic employee in another division .. says it is happening, then the rumor is nothing more than pure speculation (aka: a guess).

CWR

Reaction score
Since a lot of users seem intent on believing a FAKE extension rumor for Jason Garrett that all seems to point back to a single tweet by an unverified source, I have created this thread so you can discuss the what-if scenarios.

If you cant beat em, join em lol!

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
All this talk of a clapping clown extension is giving me nightmares. So I'm going to post something that won't give me nightmares - a heart attack perhaps but no nightmares. :lmao2:

smile_women_pretty_cheerleaders_blonde_danceteam-508044.jpg!d

Hey, Aggie Dad -- you're not supposed to be ogling the TCU girls.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I'm the king of hoping this isn't true, but it seems weird to claim a guy who works for the team (ok, maybe not technically but they both go back to Jerry) knows absolutely nothing.

And if anyone really believes Jerry that he's never talked to a soul about a possible future Garrett contract... Well, I have a nice bridge to sell you. Cheap.