FEATURED The Fake Garrett Extension Rumor thread

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
To be clear, I am not saying Garrett will not get an extension. With Jerry Jones, you really never know what's going to happen and it's quite possible he could end up with one.

What I am saying is that until a real source .. not just a basic employee in another division .. says it is happening, then the rumor is nothing more than pure speculation (aka: a guess).

How do we know Jerry didn't "leak" this out to him, just to test the waters?

Mannix

Reaction score
--------I’m going to watch the WNBA if Jerry gives this moron an extension this season.

I will watch Star Wars for the first time in my life!!!

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Sullivan just lost whatever credibility he had left, which wasn't much.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
After that thrashing of the Jags, I don't know how Garret doesn't get a 5 year extension. He was masterful stalking the sidelines. His shadow alone had the Jags intimidated.

ViGgHuIB_o.gif

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
go for it, I've been looking for a reason to finally quit watching this crap. Raking leaves will be better than seeing this mistake for 10 more years.

InTheZone

Reaction score
OP please see old sticky that said to stop posting about fake Garrett extensions.

KTHNX!

plasticman

Reaction score
His contract expires after the 2019 season. No championship appearances, no contract.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Since a lot of users seem intent on believing a FAKE extension rumor for Jason Garrett that all seems to point back to a single tweet by an unverified source, I have created this thread so you can discuss the what-if scenarios.
Jerry said NO WAY he or any of his staff or FO has ever made that comment..

plasticman

Reaction score
Garrett wears a fake extension?

Wow, you Garrett haters just don't know when....or where to stop. Enough of those mean rumors!

.....Is it true?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you ever consider it may be something besides a m monetary extension, maybe Jerry is paying for plastic surgery?:muttley: