The false perception Stephen is running Cowboys Football

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And this thread had nothing to do with you. I had to look back a couple times to even recall what your name was.
That is completely false. A blatant non-truth.

There is factual evidence that you created this thread based on what I had posted in other threads.

Your OP was too specific NOT to have been a direct response to what I had previously posted.

The timestamps make it even more obvious.

It's sad that you can't admit to something as simple as the true reason you created this thread.

By the way, most people know that the "not that interested" approach really means the opposite.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

There is factual evidence that you created this thread based on what I had posted in other threads.

Your OP was too specific NOT to have been a direct response to what I had previously posted.

It's sad that you can't admit to something as simple as the true reason you created this thread.

By the way, most people know that the "not that interested" approach really means the opposite.

You should have just reposted your earlier timeline.

People have to have their scapegoats. Personally I think those that surreptitiously rely on fault and blame to understand the world need help.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I never said Jerry doesn't listen to his staff. In fact I've said that over the years Jerry has taken advice from others more than when he first bought the team. What I've said is when push comes to shove Jerry still make the final calls. Still making the calls is not the same as not listening and taking advice from his staff. I think you mistake things that Stephen may have done with Jerry giving Stephen the OK to do those things as Stephen just doing them without consulting jerry. As I've said before there is zero verifiable proof that Jerry has relinquished his control of the Cowboys to Stephen. As I've also said before that the chances of Stephen doing something that Jerry is adamantly opposed to and without his OK is less than zero.
I never stated Jerry relinquished all his power all I said was he's not totally in charge. Make no mistake about that

Diehardblues

Reaction score

This is becoming entertaining . I don’t know what else to ya. You must believe you have some great effect on others. Lol

But you weren’t in my thoughts when I created this thread. Believe what you will. I’m not sure why I’d deny it ? I admitted that I thought of CERN who I’ve known for years. I didn’t even recall who you were.

I’ve been arguing against CERN on this subject for months if not years.

Last edited:

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I never stated Jerry relinquished all his power all I said was he's not totally in charge. Make no mistake about that

If you want to think that go ahead, but until there's ANY verifiable proof that Jerry's not in total control of the Cowboys I'll believe he is. He may have mellowed some since he bought the team but he's not the type that's going to give up control of his team.