The FBI has closed and taken over a National Observatory in New Mexico

FloridaRob

Reaction score
The FBI has closed and taken over a National Observatory in New Mexico. The feds went in, told all the workers to leave, shut down business around the observatory and had residences evacuate their homes. This is close to Roswell NW and speculation is rampant. This kind of stuff happens in the movies and now has happened in real life.

Any thoughts to what it could be. The FBI did say it had nothing to do with aliens.Um, ok

https://www.inquisitr.com/5071061/s...-given-conspiracy-theorists-think-its-aliens/

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, this is definitely right up @timb2 's alley. :laugh:

If I had to speculate, I would say the FBI got wind of a terrorist threat to the observatory. Anything extraterrestrial would make me believe the Air Force Intelligence would seize the facility instead of the FBI.

catiii

Reaction score
I'm thinking a Reptilian (think Bezos/Gates) alliance with the Tall Greys has occurred at this facility which has been construed as a threat to national security since both species were previously working for the feds in different capacities. Little did we know it was merely a countdown. "TIme's up."

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
The feds realized that if they didn't shut down this observatory, that people would actually see that the Earth is flat and that the firmanent is a real dome. If that happened, people would realize we never went to the moon because we can't. Our entire made up fake society would collapse and people would riot and stop paying their taxes. The elite can't allow that so they shut it down. It is also why the observatory that the Catholic Church has is such a guarded observatory.

CB61

Reaction score
The FBI has closed and taken over a National Observatory in New Mexico. The feds went in, told all the workers to leave, shut down business around the observatory and had residences evacuate their homes. This is close to Roswell NW and speculation is rampant. This kind of stuff happens in the movies and now has happened in real life.

Any thoughts to what it could be. The FBI did say it had nothing to do with aliens.Um, ok

https://www.inquisitr.com/5071061/s...-given-conspiracy-theorists-think-its-aliens/
Very freaky Rob! Where in Florida are you from I lived there for 15 years then back in New York for 10 I lived in Loxahatchee Florida if you know where that is

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How about the possibility that they're testing a new TOP SECRET plane, and want it kept TOP SECRET? Don't they have a history of testing new military weapons in Roswell? (I know that sounds like a sarcastic reply, but it's not...........completely.)

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about the possibility that they're testing a new TOP SECRET plane, and want it kept TOP SECRET? Don't they have a history of testing new military weapons in Roswell? (I know that sounds like a sarcastic reply, but it's not...........completely.)

Nawww, it has to be about aliens. No other possibilities. After all, no other telescope/observatory is monitoring the sky, and New Mexico is the only place aliens like to visit.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Very freaky Rob! Where in Florida are you from I lived there for 15 years then back in New York for 10 I lived in Loxahatchee Florida if you know where that is
I live in lakeland. Not sure where loxahatchee is. Love it here tho. Originally from lake charles, la

CB61

Reaction score
I live in lakeland. Not sure where loxahatchee is. Love it here tho. Originally from lake charles, la
I know where Lakeland is my boss was from there Loxahatchee is about 25 miles directly west of West Palm Beach between West Palm Beach and Belle Glade Pahokee

kskboys

Reaction score

Is this like when they bought all the ammo?

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Here is my theory. The Chinese have been manufacturing electronics and computer equipment for the USA for years. I think they installed some spy code in that equipment and were using it to gather intelligence from the White Sands site, among others.

Xelda

Reaction score
This thread is all over the place. First, there's a top government conspiracy to put innocent observatory employees out on the street. Next come the aliens, which are known to vacation in New Mexico because it's good for their complexion. Where in Florida? Bruce Willis, Ben Affleck, ammo, more aliens and the Chinese are taking over the post office. I do not want the Chinese to take over the post office because they're out to poison us. The aliens better behave themselves or we'll do something drastic. I like Florida beaches. The best I can do for Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck is plead the 5th.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread is all over the place. First, there's a top government conspiracy to put innocent observatory employees out on the street. Next come the aliens, which are known to vacation in New Mexico because it's good for their complexion. Where in Florida? Bruce Willis, Ben Affleck, ammo, more aliens and the Chinese are taking over the post office. I do not want the Chinese to take over the post office because they're out to poison us. The aliens better behave themselves or we'll do something drastic. I like Florida beaches. The best I can do for Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck is plead the 5th.
I have a 5th.