The Fire Jason Garrett Thread **merged**

kevm3

Reaction score
The further we move Garrett away from the field, the better the team gets. we got better once they got rid of him as oc/hc. romo is king of 4th quarter comebacks because we'd be getting stalled the majority of the game running the Garrett offense and then we let Romo open it up and we start moving down the field. How much more has to be seen? How many more hall of fame esque careers have to be ruined?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unfortunately JJ will probably keep Garrett. They will throw someone out to appease the fan base. Maybe Linehan. I don't understand when you had Elliot running hard, you switch to have Dak attempt 34 passes. Zeke finished with 97 yards and probably could have had more. Best way to stop a strong pass rush is with a strong run game.
This
We could have run our way into the playoffs today yet Scott won't accept that ever because it's not his offense he's a guy who's always said short passes as good as a run
Checkmate Scott it's not

Lodeus

Reaction score
You guys are nuts. Get Garrett a good QB and.... oh wait

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Wow. Garrett is a total clown. I just listened to part of the press conference and he explained taking the field goal kick with one minute left by saying that they did that so that they could hopefully get the ball back and score a TD.

This team hadn't scored a TD ALL GAME, and his coaching decision is to make it such that they could possibly score a TD in a minute after possibly recovering an onside kick!?

Wow. I have no words.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
You just wait till I see that fat SOB in the red coat slithering down my chimney tonight, I might just go all Jason Garrett on him.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Wow. Garrett is a total clown. I just listened to part of the press conference and he explained taking the field goal kick with one minute left by saying that they did that so that they could hopefully get the ball back and score a TD.

This team hadn't scored a TD ALL GAME, and his coaching decision is to make it such that they could possibly score a TD in a minute after possibly recovering an onside kick!?

Wow. I have no words.
Did he say anything about not giving the ball to Zeke on the goal line?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the fire Jerry Jones thread. As long as he's the guy doing the hiring, best of luck to us.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
is coach is a sucker. Not one more game. I hope real fans will join me in a boycott of this disgrace of a staff. 7 years of being a joke is enough. How many more careers will be wasted so jerry can have a jerry friendly team? Enough careers have been wasted. I’m done.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
He kicks FGs down heavily. He's always done this, he doesnt know what else to do. Fraud.