The first prediction of season

RoboQB

Reaction score
I have predicted 11-5 for the past three years.
Might as well make it four.

Full disclosure, I'm not the usual team, player, owner, gm, coach hating fan
so I guess this is considered a rose-colored glasses view... lol.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I think they win between 8 and 10 games if they win ten I don't know if that's good enough for the playoffs if it is they could win a playoff game or could not but I really don't think they even make the playoffs

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
So much is riding on the offense.

Defense looks to be really solid— so the questions all center around Dak, Kellen Moore, the OL’s health, and whether or not this unit can shake itself loose from predictability and self-inflicted mistakes that kill drives.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I have predicted 11-5 for the past three years.
Might as well make it four.

Full disclosure, I'm not the usual team, player, owner, gm, coach hating fan
so I guess this is considered a rose-colored glasses view... lol.

What, you mean there are others on here like me, not the typical hater of something about the Cowboys? Of course I have nothing at stake. I don't bet on games, have very few friends who watch NFL football so not bragging rights and football is just a pass time with zero affect on my life, other than making me angry on the odd Monday morning :). I don't carry it around for days, weeks, months or years tho

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if we are 9 and 7 we miss the playoffs oh well whats another season where we don't have a deep playoff run its kinda the normal now for us at least garrett is gone