The first thing was need is a qb with ACCURACY, AND

KingRah

Reaction score
Anticipation, plus a big arm for a change. The last qb with a cannon was Bledsoe. I don't know who's coming out next year, but we need a qb. Use the first on a qb. trade picks for a number 1 wr who actually runs faster than a 4.50. They refuse to draft a receiver with speed and wonder why they don't operate.
Our 3rd need is a run stuffing DT to take our lb ers to another level.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Anticipation, plus a big arm for a change. The last qb with a cannon was Bledsoe. I don't know who's coming out next year, but we need a qb. Use the first on a qb. trade picks for a number 1 wr who actually runs faster than a 4.50. They refuse to draft a receiver with speed and wonder why they don't operate.

Currently, it seems that the best QB prospects are:

Justin Herbert, Oregon
Drew Lock, Missouri
Will Grier, West Virginia
Ryan Finley, N.C. State
Daniel Jones, Duke

ghst187

Reaction score
Herbert is probably the best. Competition for him will be fierce IMO.
Denver is scouting him. I expect the NYG to go after him also.

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
2020 draft has 2 future All-Pros at QB IMO. This next draft has none that rival Wentz or Goff.

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
Currently, it seems that the best QB prospects are:

Justin Herbert, Oregon
Drew Lock, Missouri
Will Grier, West Virginia
Ryan Finley, N.C. State
Daniel Jones, Duke

I feel like I would be happy with any of these guys. Drew Lock’s completion percentage concerns me but he has a lot of tools. They all look to have strengths and could be good pros.
Herbert reminds me of Luck.
Lock reminds me of Jay Cutler.
Grier reminds me of a taller Brees.
Finley reminds me of Matt Ryan.
Daniel Jones, I have only started watching this week as talk has started to rise on him.... but his build and delivery reminds me of Peyton Manning.

Obviously these are all physical comparisons and I’m not saying any of these guys are on that level. The mental side of the game is another story. They do say Grier and Finley are asked to scan the field more than the other guys and make multiple reads. That’s probably the biggest knock I have seen on Herbert is that he is a one read QB.

reddyuta

Reaction score
IMO its Herbert or bust,not impressed by Grier or Lock.I dont want to waste all my draft capital on a guy who wont be a franchise QB.we need Dline help too and this is a great class for DTs/

kskboys

Reaction score
Cedrick Wilson.

RS12

Reaction score
Herbert is probably the best. Competition for him will be fierce IMO.
Denver is scouting him. I expect the NYG to go after him also.
Watch Oakland. Gruden not in love with Carr and I could see a team thinking they can fix him. He has the arm talent no doubt.

KingRah

Reaction score
Luck with a competent coach and o-line (and before the injury) would be the best QB in the league. He's still top 5 and a shell of his former self.
Luck would be the best with Brady and Manning’s lines for their careers even after the injuries.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
I feel like I would be happy with any of these guys. Drew Lock’s completion percentage concerns me but he has a lot of tools. They all look to have strengths and could be good pros.
Herbert reminds me of Luck.
Lock reminds me of Jay Cutler.
Grier reminds me of a taller Brees.
Finley reminds me of Matt Ryan.
Daniel Jones, I have only started watching this week as talk has started to rise on him.... but his build and delivery reminds me of Peyton Manning.

Obviously these are all physical comparisons and I’m not saying any of these guys are on that level. The mental side of the game is another story. They do say Grier and Finley are asked to scan the field more than the other guys and make multiple reads. That’s probably the biggest knock I have seen on Herbert is that he is a one read QB.

If this is the comparison - I would look hard at Grier.d

Cowboysrgv85

Reaction score
Sounds like Herbert is staying for his senior year. If dak is as bad as yall think he is, all hope may not be lost.