The Forgotten Propsects

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
The challenge is most of the guys I like are fringe 1st rounders...17 is too early and they'll likely going to be gone by our 2nd round pick.

If Henderson is gone, and are trying to draft a DE, the best bet is to trade down to the 20s IMO and look at guys like:

- Baun (I'd take him at 17)
- Gross Matos
- Weaver
- Chaisson

Guys I like a little later are Taylor, Zuniga, Robinson and Highsmith.

I am by far not a scout, nor possess any traits as one. However, I was reading an article from Gil Brandt and this name seemed intriguing.

Apparently he has some 1.5-1.6? 10yd split? So I did some more reading, and from what I can gather he's just a little weak and lacks some fundamentals..maybe a slight motor issue?

Either way, he seems like he could be one of those "sneaky" good ball players in the right system with some coaching...from what I've read.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I am by far not a scout, nor possess any traits as one. However, I was reading an article from Gil Brandt and this name seemed intriguing.

Apparently he has some 1.5-1.6? 10yd split? So I did some more reading, and from what I can gather he's just a little weak and lacks some fundamentals..maybe a slight motor issue?

Either way, he seems like he could be one of those "sneaky" good ball players in the right system with some coaching...from what I've read.

Baun's 10 yard split was one of the best in the last 20 years if you classify him as an edge. Legit elite get off. He's my #2 pass rusher in the draft this year.

The negative is he's a bit of a tweener. I don't think there's any issues with motor and I haven't read anything about him in relation to work ethic, motor, etc...