The goat, where does Prescott really rank

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tom Brady, his teams have won against ,Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers. In the playoffs. Not to mention Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, and others obviously . Are you the best simply because you beat the best. Or you have the best numbers, statistics. I can’t wait for the season opener. Prescott has gone into Pittsburgh and beat Rothlisberger in his own house. We beat Aaron Rodgers in his own house. And we went down to New Orleans and beat them also . It’s time to beat Tom Brady, and Patrick Mahomes , this season. Yeah I know it’s about playoffs and championships. But that’s more about team and coaching. No this is not another Prescott thread. This is what gives you the right to be called the best.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Tom Brady, his teams have won against ,Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers. In the playoffs. Not to mention Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, and others obviously . Are you the best simply because you beat the best. Or you have the best numbers, statistics. I can’t wait for the season opener. Prescott has gone into Pittsburgh and beat Rothlisberger in his own house. We beat Aaron Rodgers in his own house. And we went down to New Orleans and beat them also . It’s time to beat Tom Brady, and Patrick Mahomes , this season. Yeah I know it’s about playoffs and championships. But that’s more about team and coaching. No this is not another Prescott thread. This is what gives you the right to be called the best.
Bradys the GOAT. But Dak will show, yet again, that he can hold his own against the best of them. Brady had great teams behind him. Dak has had awful teams behind him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Teams win, not QB's. Stats are for those fans that cant tell a good QB on a bad team or a mediocre or bad QB on a good team.

Its pretty easy for the rest of us, we just watch them play.

At this point Dak is arguably top 7. That is also the consensus of most football analysts.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Teams win, not QB's. Stats are for those fans that cant tell a good QB on a bad team or a mediocre or bad QB on a good team.

Its pretty easy for the rest of us, we just watch them play.

At this point Dak is arguably top 7. That is also the consensus of most football analysts.
I actually think it’s Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes, Dak Prescott

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I think we beat Brady opening day but lose to Mahomes.

But i would take a win over Mahomes and a loss to Brady.

Just give me one of them.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think we beat Brady opening day but lose to Mahomes.

But i would take a win over Mahomes and a loss to Brady.

Just give me one of them.
I would love to beat Brady in the opening . And Kansas City in the playoffs

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

Goat stands for greatest of all time. Would you say this is the greatest era of Cowboys football? They’ve never achieved anything close to what they’ve done in the last 5 years?

I think you gotta be the team’s best before you start thinking about the league’s best

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Dak also beat Wilson...... in the playoffs

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I actually think it’s Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes, Dak Prescott

Brady isnt better than Mahomes, no chance. But all those guys are up there for sure. Dak is at the beginning of the 2nd tier for me. 5-10. In 2 years he will be in the top 5.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

Dak is the GOAT hunter, and the journey is quest for six! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::flagwave:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Good clarification! To be the best, you have to beat the best!

The best what? The best team? Cant beat the best teams with a bad defense or bad Oline or no one the throw to.

Its rarely apples to apples.