The hosts on 103.3 Dallas radio suggested trading Tank to the Colts

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
how about Dak for Luck. I read how Dak is the best in the NFL. The colts might have to give ten's of millions to get him plus Luck. The we don't have to worry about signing Dak
..Could save money for Tank
What in the hell are you reading? Please reference where you saw Prescott was the best in the NFL. Go!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
this forum.. go!! he's better than Brady, Rodgers, and Brees... go! go! "I support Dak, he just sucks" go

75boyz

Reaction score
how about Dak for Luck. I read how Dak is the best in the NFL. The colts might have to give ten's of millions to get him plus Luck. The we don't have to worry about signing Dak
..Could save money for Tank

I'll sign up for that. You might want to clear it with a couple of Dak' s people on here though...

I mean the Colts aren't just gonna get Dak in a one for one trade for the likes of Luck?

They would hafta definitely sweeten the pot with additional draft picks or another player too. My gosh, Dak for Andrew Luck straight up...My gosh, our front office ain't that stupid to trade a sure fire Hall of Famer in Dak for the likes of a lowly Andrew Luck. Some of you guys, man...

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
If the Colts give up a 1st and a 2nd for Lawrence you do that in a heartbeat. But a 1st by itself would be fantastic. If they throw in a 2nd as well and take an aging guy who is going to cost us a fortune so that we can get younger at the position then HELL TO THE YEA!!!

Lawrence for the 1/26 pick by itself, no thanxs.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'll sign up for that. You might want to clear it with a couple of Dak' s people on here though...

I mean the Colts aren't just gonna get Dak in a one for one trade for the likes of Luck?

They would hafta definitely sweeten the pot with additional draft picks or another player too. My gosh, Dak for Andrew Luck straight up...My gosh, our front office ain't that stupid to trade a sure fire Hall of Famer in Dak for the likes of a lowly Andrew Luck. Some of you guys, man...
yeah and luck isn't good in commercials too...or likes to play with ***** squirt guns, Dak for the win

kskboys

Reaction score
Think they'd actually go for it? And will Ed Oliver slide that far? One mock I saw had Oliver going at 4 to OAK.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This is an old yet logical thing to think about if we had sane people running the franchise.

But, since that is not the case, next idea please.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Lawrence for the 1/26 pick by itself, no thanxs.
The longer this goes on, the better that seems.

I hate to break it to you, but if this game of chicken comes down to the July deadline, we are not getting anything of value.

And all we will have is the victory of knowing who won the blinking contest.

Lawrence has stated he has no intention of playing under the tag. Even if he does, what good is he with that mindset?

I have yet to see a player respond with bigger and better years playing under the double franchise tag.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score

I mean, say what you will, but Dak, Luck and Peyton are the only QBs EVER to throw 22+ TD passes each of their first three seasons. Not Brady. Not Brees. Not Rodgers. Not Big Ben.

Aven8

Reaction score
Flaw has turned into beast. But not sure I like the price. We need him though.

However, I’ve seen Oliver play and I’m not impressed whatsoever.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I hope this can be put here.

On the radio around 5pm today the hosts were speaking about what the Cowboys could and would do. One of the guys spoke about an off season moves by the Cowboys and this is what they suggest.

Dallas signs and trades Tank to the Colts.

In return the Colts send their #1 pick which is the 26th pick. They also get the Colt's second round pick traded to them by the Jets, which is the 34th pick.

There may have been a swap of the 58th pick Dallas and the 59th pick Colts.

However, and this was something I didn't catch the first part, but it goes something like this.

Dallas trades the 1st and 2nd picks they received, and something next year - suggested a 3rd, to move up to 10 or 9, and their target is:

http://***USER-BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1***/college/Houston_logo.gif Ed Oliver, DT , Houston (The 9th pick for the Bills was listed by Walters, so this is why you see them here.)

Buffalo really needs a No. 1 wide receiver for Josh Allen, but there isn't one worthy of this pick. The Bills also could use a difference-maker at the point of attack and a long-term building block for their defensive line. Oliver would be a good scheme fit for Sean McDermott.

Oliver is extremely fast, and a very twitchy athlete with a good motor and the ability to get after the quarterback. However for the NFL, the 6-foot-1, 287-pounder is vastly undersized and really is the size of a defensive tackle designated pass-rusher - DPR. He could be limited to being a three-technique in a 4-3 defense due to not having the length or weight for a 3-4 defensive line position. Thus, some sources think Oliver could end up being a mid-first-round pick rather than a high first-rounder.

Oliver totaled 54 tackles with 14.5 tackles for a loss, three sacks, one forced fumble and two passes batted in 2018. In 2017, he recorded 73 tackles with 16.5 tackles for a loss, 5.5 sacks, three passes batted and two forced fumbles. Oliver dominated at the point of attack in 2016, starting from his debut game against Oklahoma. All season, the freshman overwhelmed offensive linemen with his quickness, athletic ability, and physicality. He totaled 66 tackles with 22.5 tackles for a loss, five sacks, three forced fumbles and nine passes batted on the year.

Now the people speaking stated Dallas is VERY interested in this player and would do anything to get him. (Their words quoting an inside source who may own a bakery.)

They (Cowboys) think this guy is the real deal and could offset losing Lawrence. They also said ET is then a serious move for the team

Now I don't know who was speaking, but these guys got really excited about this. They think this kid will be a road block for the opposition's running game. They also believe this would allow them to sign Dak and Zeke and Cooper.

One of the comments is he is one big muscle and perhaps has the lowest body fat of any defensive tackle in the NFL. But they also said he is not a nose tackle.

Again, I hope this doesn't violate the rules because this contains a draft pick.

Footnote: I have nothing to do with this idea, so avoid hitting the reply button to tell me I am a complete imbecile.

1. I am repeating what I heard and have offered no opinion on it.

2. Unless you just joined this site, it has been established that I am a complete imbecile years ago.

Risen Star would never be redundant and bring up my utter imbecility.

Be like Risen Star.

I'd be happy with this. Let's do it.

cowboyec

Reaction score
this was the exact scenario from last week's draft show.
if we know we can't get a deal done...I have no problem getting what we can.
Id rather have DLaw...but I do like Ed Oliver.

kevm3

Reaction score
So let's trade our only pass rusher for a late first rounder and maybe a late second rounder and sit around and with 3 years before they develop, if they develop at all... no thanks.