The inner McCarthy. scary folks

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry needs to start taking a long hard look at Matt Campbell.
This guy seems to have the "it" factor,

CapnB

Reaction score
McCarthy is seduced by his inner belief he is right about his Crazy Ivan calls.

Just read his comments on his 4th down calls and fake punt.

He is delerious over himself.

This is really un-nerving.

He believes in his analytics like freaking Tarot Cards.

He is a failure so far. Never seen a HC like him.

Not in Dallas.

And based on his evaluations and decision making is it really wise to try to rebuild under McCarthy.

No.

But watch..we will.

If Dak is here I doubt either of those calls were made. Maybe the 4th and in. But not the fake punt pass.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
McCarthy is seduced by his inner belief he is right about his Crazy Ivan calls.

Just read his comments on his 4th down calls and fake punt.

He is delerious over himself.

This is really un-nerving.

He believes in his analytics like freaking Tarot Cards.

He is a failure so far. Never seen a HC like him.

Not in Dallas.

And based on his evaluations and decision making is it really wise to try to rebuild under McCarthy.

No.

But watch..we will.

mr Red---man i am so thankful someone else is done with McCarthey..i am so done with him and i have given so much evidence for so long...when he makes me almost long for Garrett you know he is a dumpster fire

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I was all for welcoming Mike McCarthy and hoping he could do well for the Cowboys, but his repeated horrible game-costing failed game-situational playcall decisions has proven he and some of his coaches don't have what it takes to create wins in Big D.

I'm just waiting for the players to take a stand and start running other plays on the field, thus causing some sideline commotions with McCarthy, Moore and other coaches. At this point, the players have to realize they have been repeatedly led towards losing.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No way I’m judging him on anything, including crazy gambles, this year.
At least 8 of our 22 starters right now are garbage. He may be doing crazy things now, but I want to see 1) if he continues when he has decent starters back. And 2) do the crazy calls work with decent players.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It should be interesting to see what comes to pass, once this season is history. Regardless of what we, as fans, might think concerning MM and his latest barrage of bonehead decisions, it's up to the FO to act accordingly. There will be several games to come before that happens. Let's see what kind of adjustments are made and what manner of calls await this team for further information.

Here's the deal. I seriously doubt Jerry and Stephen will be inclined to dump MM and his staff at year's end, unless these coaches continue to display their horrific tendencies in our remaining games. Whatever comes to pass in the games remaining could possibly influence what they decide to do in the offseason. Be prepared to await many more miscues for a stubborn Dallas FO to act accordingly.

There's more to be seen to make a determination. Let's be aware that this Cowboys FO will likely need to see many more horrific decisions by this shaky coaching staff to decide to terminate them. They're slower than molasses to make decisions. Let's give it time for this coaching staff to hang themselves. It might very well not happen overnight. Stay tuned and be prepared to see this FO wait another year before doing anything meaningful.

Last edited: