Reaction score
If our D-line had an advertisement associated with it it would look like this:

kid_bulldozer.jpg

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
juckie;2399921 said:
nuff said.

I like Jay Ratliff , but this may be due a undersized NT ( he will be much better playing DE , put the fat *** of spearsin nose )

Our ILBs are trying but they are pushed back by Opposing linemen since they dont need to double our NT , imo.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
juckie;2399921 said:
http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y194/juck/line.jpg
nuff said.

That looks like a picture of our offensive line as well sadly enough.

Kalyan

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2399961 said:
Rat is good but he's undersized and Tank is just worthless.

We probably should ask the commish we we can play both of them as one NT :)

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2399961 said:
Rat is good but he's undersized and Tank is just worthless.

What do you mean Tank is worthless? Who's going to defend Pac or run his mouth to the media every practice even though he isn't a starter? Who's going to say he's the strongest guy on the team yet is on his asss the 1 play he gets during the game? How about when he gets his helmet knocked off during the game, who's going to show these players how to check that his diamond stud earrings are still on first and foremost?

Are you telling us that Tank is of no added value to this team when he provides us with all of the above results and that's pretty much all we have seen out of him in 2 years? Shame on you for not drinking the Kool Aid.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
We're 17th in rushing now giving up 107 a game. We have tumbled since earlier in the year yet we're still average.

Some of this is TOP. You cannot expect teams to stay on the field that many snaps and play as well. Few teams have that depth and talent.

OTOH, Ratliff is getting beat enough that it's a problem. And Tank has been a major disappointment. I suspect part of his problem is injury but that's not all of it.

Some of it is also on the ILBs. Zack is not bad but we could be better. James is getting beat too often for me. Some of it is on the coaching staff of the front seven.

Whatever it is they need to fix what they can and address the rest in the offseason and draft. I'm thinking letting Fergy go was a mistake. The Fins are giving up 90 a game and that's with Akin at Will.

BTW, Canty and Spears need to take some heat as well.