The Jason Garrett Job Description Thread

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Ah yes, the "poor Jason is so handcuffed and nobody else would do any better" thread. Coming to you since 2012.

(And half those job duties listed by the op aren't done by Garrett anyway.)

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Maybe we just need a new wb coach, like this guy...

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Clapping?

That’s about all I’ve got

If the Garrett haters that make a big deal about Garrett clapping only knew how stupid they come off they wouldn't do it. Example, in the wildcard game against Seattle on at least 2 occasions when Seattle's offense was coming off the field after 3 and outs Carol was seen clapping on the sidelines. Many coaches do that as a means to get players attention and to try to fire those players up. But for some unknown reason the Garrett haters just don't get that and TRY to use that as some kind of rip on him.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He needs to find a new career in D.C. since he is more talented than most of those politicians :lmao2:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s really very simple with Jerry’s agenda.

Garrett avoids total collapse remaining relevant while not enough to take the credit away from Jerry if they have success.

glimmerman

Reaction score
All the things you mentioned he does well I have not seen him do. Other than getting players to buy in and play hard. That he does. Players like to play for him.

He hasn’t been able to do anything. He don’t scout the players, he don’t draft the players. He don’t personally coach the players. Other than working with the QB. I don’t think any other person would have the opportunity to do any more than he can. The things he don’t do well are the things he is allowed to do.

Game management decisions. Sketchy.
Time management. Not good.
Adjustments. None
Game planning?