The Jaylon interception sequence is the perfect microcosm

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What's pathetic is he made a catalytic, game-changing play and our fans can't help but make it into a negative. Unreal
He made no play on the ball, it fell in his lap and he failed to put it in the endzone. Cut that fool!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What's pathetic is he made a catalytic, game-changing play and our fans can't help but make it into a negative. Unreal
What's pathetic is you are too busy kissing this loser's feet to see what a waste of resources he is.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First, Jaylon did nothing spectacular to make that interception, it just fell in his lap. Pathetic on his behalf that he got caught from behind. Bench this fool!
McLaurin runs a 4.3, so while it's true the INT wasn't anything special, the fact he got caught from behind is pretty understandable. I don't imagine there are many LBs who wouldn't be caught by a 4.3 WR.

InTheZone

Reaction score
No it was a good play on his part. He would have gotten a block in the back if he tried to hit the DB.
LVE should've thrown himself at the guy, no way you call a block to the back if you leave your feet

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
McLaurin runs a 4.3, so while it's true the INT wasn't anything special, the fact he got caught from behind is pretty understandable. I don't imagine there are many LBs who wouldn't be caught by a 4.3 WR.
Only if that LB's teammates don't block for him.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
LVE's block attempt was embarrassing.
Yeah man, it was lazy. He had the angle and advantage and could have gotten in front of Mclaurin for a better block, but you can tell he lazied it out

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah man, it was lazy. He had the angle and advantage and could have gotten in front of Mclaurin for a better block, but you can tell he lazied it out

Maybe he thought his boy would have enough athleticism to score the final 4 yards.

OHH! I like this excuse making game! FUN!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
again....guess that clears him. Jaylon should have ran a 4.3 on that, and applaud McLaurin for effort. It's Jaylon's fault that he didn't score. Got it. We have slow LBs across the board.

ISN;t Jaylon supposed to be an athletic attacking LBer? Sideline to sideline in a hurry! But to the endzone...welll we're just all around slow.

"got it".

ICP

Reaction score
That's the 1st thing I told the wife! I was like what is he doing there alone in space? He wasn't covering anyone or rushing the passer? He looked lost right up until the ball accidentally fluttered right to him.
Exactly, he was doing what he does best, standing 5 yds away from everyone looking lost. I'm honestly amazed he ran the right direction after Smith tossed him the football.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
What's pathetic is you are too busy kissing this loser's feet to see what a waste of resources he is.
Considering this is a family site I'm not going to say what I'm thinking. Surely....SURELY your name is ringing true and that isn't a serious statement. I give credit where it's due just the same as criticism. He made a play that put his team in position to score some points. Something they've been missing for some time. My comment wasn't kissing the kids feet. Watching him has been cringe worthy at times but I refuse to subscribe to the hate. He does make plays, whether you like it or not is irrelevant. My comment was a shot at clowns like you that use EVERY excuse to dog him, or any player for that matter. Can you not see what a joke it is to turn one of the better plays of the year for this defense into an indictment against them and the player? Some of the stuff I read on here is absolute garbage, this included. It must be tough living in such negativity. Bless your heart.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Considering this is a family site I'm not going to say what I'm thinking. Surely....SURELY your name is ringing true and that isn't a serious statement. I give credit where it's due just the same as criticism. He made a play that put his team in position to score some points. Something they've been missing for some time. My comment wasn't kissing the kids feet. Watching him has been cringe worthy at times but I refuse to subscribe to the hate. He does make plays, whether you like it or not is irrelevant. My comment was a shot at clowns like you that use EVERY excuse to dog him, or any player for that matter. Can you not see what a joke it is to turn one of the better plays of the year for this defense into an indictment against them and the player? Some of the stuff I read on here is absolute garbage, this included. It must be tough living in such negativity. Bless your heart.
You kiss his feet like it's the best thing since sliced bread and thus incapable of seeing what a waste of resources he really is. He is the worst player on the defense. You absolutely disgust me the way your nose is so far up his arse.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Exactly, he was doing what he does best, standing 5 yds away from everyone looking lost. I'm honestly amazed he ran the right direction after Smith tossed him the football.
Smith couldn't believe he was there. He was supposed to rush the passer and just decided to quit. The whole play was so weird. Only with Jaylon.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only if that LB's teammates don't block for him.
So that's not on Smith ... Even so, most of Smith's teammates were also behind him - DB's were in coverage, and D-Linemen were engaged and frankly too slow to get over and block. It looked like LVE was the only one with a real chance, and he appeared worried about avoiding a block in the back. Hell, most players on the defense probably didn't even know the ball had been picked off until Smith had run the 1st 5 yards

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So that's not on Smith ... Even so, most of Smith's teammates were also behind him - DB's were in coverage, and D-Linemen were engaged and frankly too slow to get over and block. It looked like LVE was the only one with a real chance, and he appeared worried about avoiding a block in the back. Hell, most players on the defense probably didn't even know the ball had been picked off until Smith had run the 1st 5 yards
I understand, you are making excuses for Jaylon. That's what you do.