The Jets should have beaten the Patriots

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I saw the game. The Jets actually had a lead for much of the game. They would have won without two key interceptions thrown by Joe Flacco, allowing the Patriots to just pull it out by the skin of their teeth. Sheesh, Jets. I want them to have a better record than the Cowboys so that we will draft higher.

kskboys

Reaction score
We finally found the one thing Bellychickens is bad at. Tanking!!!!!!!!!!!!

How in the world do you warrant calling a play that has Flacco throwing a 60 yard pass into double coverage w/ a 7 point lead and only about 6 min's left in the game. That's either tanking or just stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
Patriot Way doesnt work without the GOAT
Bellychickens is easily the best HC of his era. This simply proves that all coaches need talent, no exceptions. It's not Brady they're missing, it's talent in general, including a good QB.

Put Phillip Rivers, Payton Manning, someone of that caliber on the Pats during their careers, and they win several titles. Matt Ryan would've even won 3 or 4.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bellychickens is easily the best HC of his era. This simply proves that all coaches need talent, no exceptions. It's not Brady they're missing, it's talent in general, including a good QB.

Put Phillip Rivers, Payton Manning, someone of that caliber on the Pats during their careers, and they win several titles. Matt Ryan would've even won 3 or 4.
Billicheck is probably the best HC ever. Thats why their system has worked. They had the best HC and the best in NFL history. Covers alot of warts. Especially in the watered down Maddenball era

Very few teams have been able to successfully copy their model

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm currently making a list of all the games where the losing team should have won the game. I'll be back when I'm done. .........