Twitter: The Jones' at the Arkansas game

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Thats Seth Littrell, HC for my Hometown University of North Texas Mean Green, who just stomped the SEC Arkansas Razorbacks........Its Littrells 3rd yr as HC, he was previously at North Carolina as an Assistant HC.....before that OC at Indiana....

I don’t know much about Seth Littrell but I’d hire Gary Patterson right now to coach the Cowboys.

Zordon

Reaction score
Thats Seth Littrell, HC for my Hometown University of North Texas Mean Green, who just stomped the SEC Arkansas Razorbacks........Its Littrells 3rd yr as HC, he was previously at North Carolina as an Assistant HC.....before that OC at Indiana....
It's sad when the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys isn't even the best coach in the metroplex.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

Hopefully after getting rid of Larry Federa at the Hill, we will come calling on your HC again to led us. Hated to see him leave.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Congrats on your school's monumental accomplishment but lets not pretend Arkansas is not a complete mess and likely to finish at the bottom of the SEC West.

True enough, and UNT had high expectations (relatively speaking) this year, with a darkhorse candidate for Heisman in QB Mason Fine and Littrell's 3rd yr as HC.....We started off beatin our Metroplex rival SMU and now beating a SEC team to improve to 3-0....Like you said it is monumental for us...If this was a yearly game Arkansas probably wins like 19 out of every 20 yrs or so at least.....

alicetooljam

Reaction score
Amazing how fast Jones qb son got the start.

He didnt start...the starter (just a sophomore, went 16-35, big kid 6-7, 260) threw 4 picks, then the backup came in and threw one. Jones was 3rd up and threw his own pick 6 in the 3 passes he made. I had some pretty upset and embarrassed Arkansas friends/fans on my social media feed today. :D That North Texas QB is an Oklahoma kid too, good for him!

Last edited: