Twitter: The Jones family has been on vacation this week during FA *confirmed*

TheFinisher

Reaction score

Charlotte Jones Anderson and other family members have also been posting photos on Instagram from the Bahamas. The rumor going around is they're down there for a wedding.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
We better not give up draft picks and 11 million per year for Thomas when we could have had Honey Badger for only 7 million per year. A younger and healthier play making safety. I could see Jerry doing it though because he was to busy, making toast at a wedding in the Bahamas, to get the Honey Badger signed. If it is true they are vacationing during the first few days of FA, this organization truly is a JOKE!!! I bet it is true too.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Thats funny....It has been slow in FA for the front office and at the end of the week a report comes out stating everyone is/has been on vacation. I saw humor in it regardless if it was “humorous” or “breaking news”

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Man this is a slap in the face to the fans. Why should we care? They aren’t taking it serious

That is what is totally pissing the fans off, just read the threads on the front page..................the team is not even trying!!!!!!

LIke letting Honey Badger sign with Houston for just $7 million and Rob Phillups says on Twitter "probably not a scheme fit".:facepalm:

My God, I have never seen a front office this dam incompetent trying to put a roster together. No wonder they cant win chit:mad:

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I already predicted the spectacle they'll put on at the draft. I think they’ll either trade up for a blue chip defender or we’ll draft Baker Mayfield.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
At least it isn’t Cabo.
I heard they were going to Cabo April 25th - April 29th. This team is so good they are going to skip free agency and the draft. They also told JG and his staff they could take off until the first preseason game the team doesn’t need OTAs, minicamp, or training camp.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1520119722-NS_22COWS49ERS15SP_59441536.JPG

permanentvacation.jpg