The Last 7 Games? Under the radar... A Good Mouthwash

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
Under the radar. I love it. I love it.

Miles away form the lofty Super Bowl talk, the Hard Knocks spotlight, and the microscope of being a frontrunner.
The underdog role suits this fan just fine. I love it when the Cowboys have their backs up against the wall.
Obviously, the caveat here is that Romo's hand is healed and the offense with Felix, Roy Williams, and a freed up Owens - flourishes, thus, putting less pressure on an underachieving defense. To that point - Anthony Spencer's emergence (he was really good Sunday minus 1 badly missed tackle) and Terence Newman's return could pay huge dividends for the D. Greg Ellis will again become the situational pass rusher that allowed him to be successful last year. We'll see if he can make this most of that role.

So, here's to a long 2 weeks to get the bitter taste of the 1st 9 games out of my mouth with a minty fresh rinse of positivity and hopeful optimism.

Please crush the Skins!

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
too much optimism i suppose.

pin drop

cricket chirp

oh well, enjoy the bye week everyone!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I agree the only problem is that once you get a few wins in a row here all that BS is going to start up again. It's Dallas. It comes with the territory.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but nothing the Cowboys do this year will be under the radar.

It just goes with the territory of coming off a 13-3 first exit loss, 13 returning pro-bowlers, Hard Knocks, the 3-0 start, then TO/Pac distraction, then Roy Williams....

Nothing we do this year will be under the radar. We are the number one team for the media to cover. Simple as that.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2403225 said:
I'm sorry, but nothing the Cowboys do this year will be under the radar.

It just goes with the territory of coming off a 13-3 first exit loss, 13 returning pro-bowlers, Hard Knocks, the 3-0 start, then TO/Pac distraction, then Roy Williams....

Nothing we do this year will be under the radar. We are the number one team for the media to cover. Simple as that.

We may not be under the radar but now expectations have changed. Instead of being a team expected to be in the super bowl, it would now be a surprise if we got to the Super Bowl.

So it won't be like last year where heading into the playoffs we were expected to run the table. This year, we will probably be underdogs every playoff game...that is if we make it. And this will make it that much sweeter if we do actually go to the Super Bowl.

aikemirv

Reaction score
yeah, I think even if we win the next 3 we are going to be plenty under the radar as far as the pundits go.

Now if we were to follow that with wins at Pitt and vs NYG we would be SB favorites real quick I would bet.