Twitter: The last time Dallas played Miami, Tony Romo did this

JBond

Reaction score
Pure Hating. Why do ya'll hate this former Cowboys Quarterback. Ya'll must have been rooting for him to fail every week, or get hurt, or you simply dont like him for reasons i cant mention even though he was a top Teir Qb.............This is what you tell Dakota critics every day....so it must have been true
The 5 int game vs the Bills kinda sums up his career in a way. He won the game. I appreciated Tony and the magic he pulled off despite playing on very poor teams.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
If the Cowboys win the Super Bowl, who qualifies for a Ring? Does Taco get a ring because he started with the team or how does that work?

Taco does not but the guy the Raiders drafted with the Cowboy's first pick does (Johnathan Abram?)

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
The 5 int game vs the Bills kinda sums up his career in a way. He won the game. I appreciated Tony and the magic he pulled off despite playing on very poor teams.
You give a guy credit for putting his team in a bad hole against a really bad team in the bills, giving them a chance to win a game they had no business even being in lol. My goodness how much lube do you use when you watch his highlights?

JBond

Reaction score
You give a guy credit for putting his team in a bad hole against a really bad team in the bills, giving them a chance to win a game they had no business even being in lol. My goodness how much lube do you use when you watch his highlights?
Relax king. He was an up and down QB. Magic some days and horrific other days. He provided some entertainment.

23+ years and counting.

I want to win the whole damn thing. We all have different views about how we will get there.

catiii

Reaction score
What a cursed season that year was.

Murray wanting to stay but getting Bradford in his ear and Kelly offering him stupid money
Dez and his public holdout
Re-siging Crawford(for ya @stasheroo lol)
Dez getting injured and probably affected him for the rest of his career.
Joseph Randle. All of his ****.
Romo getting injured 2 times.
Team thinking they still could make it forcing out Romo early.

Romo was a magician at times. Risky one at that.
I've never seen so many late hits on the QB in my life that were not flagged as I did on Tony Romo in his career. Refs suck.:mad:

shabazz

Reaction score
Makes my day to see the Ghost of Romo haunting this forum

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F12673786acf449538f5389f837311ff3%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL pro bowl is pure crap. How many did they have in 2008?
Let's see...

Romo surrounded by Dallas Cowboys Pro Bowlers by year:

2006: 7 Pro Bowl Cowboys players
2007: 13 Pro Bowl players (franchise record)
2008: 6
2009: 9
2010: 6
2011: 2
2012: 3
2013: 5
2014: 8
2015: 5

Dak surrounded by Dallas Cowboys Pro Bowlers by year:

2016: 7
2017: 5
2018: 8

So, as you can see, Romo by far started off his first 4 years as a starting QB with much more Pro Bowlers surrounding him than Dak has had his first 3 seasons.

Enough with the untruths and excuses.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Relax king. He was an up and down QB. Magic some days and horrific other days. He provided some entertainment.

23+ years and counting.

I want to win the whole damn thing. We all have different views about how we will get there.
Lol Romo was never going to win anything because he didn't play winning football. I said it every year.

Big_D

Reaction score
Let's see...

Romo surrounded by Dallas Cowboys Pro Bowlers by year:

2006: 7 Pro Bowl Cowboys players
2007: 13 Pro Bowl players (franchise record)
2008: 6
2009: 9
2010: 6
2011: 2
2012: 3
2013: 5
2014: 8
2015: 5

Dak surrounded by Dallas Cowboys Pro Bowlers by year:

2016: 7
2017: 5
2018: 8

So, as you can see, Romo by far started off his first 4 years as a starting QB with much more Pro Bowlers surrounding him than Dak has had his first 3 seasons.

Enough with the untruths and excuses.

These aren't excuses how did the drafts go after 2007, or the free agent market or the WIlliams trade. lol
Takes some consistency, smart management, quality coaching etc. You want to compare then to now, because some one in the front office is making much smarter decisions. That is the truth. And again pro bowls are pure crap. Having some quality individuals don't make you a good team. Comparing pro bowls from 1 season to what Aikman and Staubach had to work with is laughable.

catiii

Reaction score
Romo was definitely a magician. He had awful OC(s) and scheme, and tried to make a silk purse out a sow's ear each game and succeeded many times. He was also a man of character compared to some of the clowns since.
He's the most disrespected player on this board. He gave us hope each time he stepped on the field.
Give the man the respect he deserves. :flagwave:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I miss Romo. I realize even a lot of cowboys fans didn't like when he played but I loved watching....albeit as infuriating as it was sometimes in the early years. He matured a lot the last couple of years though. Jerry Jones got him killed by not giving him a good consistent O-line. Kept thinking his escapability was enough.

I don't miss him at all. Way too unreliable and he was a very poor man's Favre without even close to what Favre accomplished.

The game that sums up Romo's career in a nutshell was the Broncos game in 2013. Yes he played great but that one time you really need him, he comes up short and gives the game away.