The Like button is gone but I still see posts getting liked

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I don't really care about the fact that the Likes were deactivated on the off-topic zone. I'm just curious why I still see posts being Liked even though the button is gone for me. Do some people have Like access and others don't? Just curious.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I don't really care about the fact that the Likes were deactivated on the off-topic zone. I'm just curious why I still see posts being Liked even though the button is gone for me. Do some people have Like access and others don't? Just curious.
Joey, they should be available to you in all but the Beer Thread and Word Association thread.

If they aren't available in, for example, the Rate the Last Movie You Saw thread, or even this thread, I would PM WoodysGirl or Reality or BrainPaint

Also, have a like :)

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
I dont have a like button in off topic either......I think "zone supporters" still get an off topic like button

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I dont have a like button in off topic either......I think "zone supporters" still get an off topic like button
I don't think so, 50. I would do as I said in the post above. PM an admin. Those three I listed are the admins.

You have yourself a 'like', too :)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder301/500x/64070301/soup-****-no-like-for-you.jpg

I don't have the button either Joey. I imagine us peasants who did not donate this year had them removed. Only the elite who donate have that option :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.