The Manson Murders-August 8th, 1969

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Wow, it's been almost two years now? Feels like it's only been like eight months or something.
* welcome to the club, which is very much similar to that of "Roland the Gunslinger's club of Stephen King's Dark Tower brilliance,,, as the world was picking it up& laying it down in rapid fashion in that world as well,,,&,,, that final parting shot to the Cajonies, on the very last page? ,,,the gunslinger's planet world was merely a speck upon a speck upon a purple flower green clover,being just one in a vast field of purple flowered green clovers,,, er,,, as I often equate that semblance of insignificance akin to whenever I find myself having inadvertently been booted from certain threads around here,and maybe you ought to take that concept away with you& stash it in yer hero cape, cuz' it seems to work pretty well fer' me,,,just sayin'o_O

:lmao:lmao:lmao:

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
All of the Manson Family should have had the death penalty. That scumbag Charlie had a full life to have 3 square meals, a bed by himself every night,ranting to any news person who was intriqued by him. Charles Manson was SCUM!!!
And I think he married someone very young too