Twitter: The missing link of our team

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Adam Sandler's #9 jersey sportin' character from
" The Water Boy",,,o_O

*Dude, were stacked wall to wall & former twin towers tall with Capt.Dak Attack in the cockpit, ebersince we've internationally telepathed extra powerful inducer mind vibes to that one #21 idiot to wait at the reversed numbered loading A.O. at the far end of the airport terminal,,, as his style of inefficiency in that cerebral flowing was a real negative drag to the real teams casing-liner,as it immediately solidified our attack plan #1, Ha,and, it's gonna be a real world jolt to those self- entitled fools to be seeing themselves as a nonfactor in that outcomed equation, all the while proving to be of a much, very much appreciated , game day#1 ,to our REAL Footballin' Banger's we got ready to start walking their debutin' ball toting Dawg on a Coast to Coast nationally broadcasted astroturf stage,,, *Ha, Zeke Who?,,,Hell, he'll prolly deem hisself fortunate if he can rummage up gainful employment by next season, by peeling the outer hulls offa' green coconuts with his pearly whites only, to get at the jelly inside, just like that one bro I had while in the marines, who'd been birthed& raised up in Barbados,while we were conducting island invasion maneuvers down in the Caribbean that one timeo_O

shabazz

Reaction score
When we last played Denver, they focused on Zeke and held him to 8 yards the entire game. Our Link was clearly missing as Mr. Mediocre failed to pass us to victory, despite the 8 man front. Some garbage yards at the end of the game as usual

dckid

Reaction score
When they focused on Emmitt they got gutted out baby!!!!

Miss these days!!!!

Oh but Romo was better than Aikman right??? Sorry to start that up again. But the league was differen

Miss these days!!!!

Loved Aikman. Can't take away his SB victories. I would still take Aikman over Romo and Dak.
I'm I'm going to be honest here. Aikman had the best pedigree of the 3 and the best teams. One thing that Aikman didn't excel at in the second half of his career was dealing with change. I think Jimmy leaving really hurt this team. They were not prepared to be coached by a clown. I remember Aikman just becoming a tree in the pocket, refusing to roll out, adapting late to the headphone in the helmet. Remember he preferred the hand signals? He also refused the shotgun as he preferred to be under center. He had his warts no doubt. And frankly he was his best in the first SB, where he won MVP. The second SB he had the concussion and the third against the Steelers I was more relieved we won as the longer the game went, the better the Steelers looked.
He will be elevated no matter what with the SB wins, and I would take young Aikman over Romo and Dak... Is that even a question. BTW, this is the first time I have been critical of Aikman on this board.
I don't understand why Romo puts fans in Stockholm syndrome? He was great statistically but never elite in his era. A lot of passing td's but everyone throws a lot of TD's since he played. He had more than good enough talent around him.
Romo made amazing plays, and was dynamic no doubt. But I was always waiting for the boneheaded play and he always delivered. If you are going to be a great player you have to eventually deliver and win the big game. You have to have a signature moment. I'm not even saying win the SB. I remember a lot of us mocking McNabb when he recently stated he is a HOF'er, and I agree. No matter how his career ended with the Skins, McNabb was really good for the Eagles, 4 straight championship games is no joke. He made a SB.. yeah he threw up during the game.. :)

Circling back to Prescott. He may not have the skills of Aikman or Romo, but so far he outplays what I expect from him. His first year, when it took him 5 games to throw his first TD, and he was truly Dinky & Dunking... I wasn't buying it. As I have stated multiple times.. He is the middle of the pack in terms of QB's in the league. 13-16 range.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
th

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Until he started getting banged around too much, Troy threw one of the tightest balls ever. He also has next level anticipation.

I think Dak is more physically gifted than Troy ever was, but I think he's lacking a lot of those intangibles. He still has time though.

blueblood70

Reaction score

Miss these days!!!!

Troy was a different paler in the playoffs and Sb then the Regular season..that was emmitts team and ES brought us to the playoffs on his back and Troy took it up notch.. Troys career RS stats are pedestrian at best, really not better then Dak and In comparison if you looked at the numbers Blindly you mix them up for sure..Romo looks like the HOF by stats and Troy looked like AVG players.. his TD -INt ratio was pretty ugly for his career..he stepped up int he playoffs for sure..That team he played on had what 12 HOF players a HOF coach and had no salary cap..

Zeke is ES to Dak as ES was to Troy... we need them both for this to work..