The more I look, the more I like

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All you’re doing is making this about me because you’re still angry over a disagreement we had about Keenum a few days ago. The real problem is with you, you’re attacking me. If you don’t like my opinions put me on ignore!

Not at all, I didn't even remember the prior conversation, and in my original post to start this thread, I made sure to put the qualifiers in to prevent exactly the thing you're doing. But again, you have to bring your outrage with you, even where it doesn't exist and has been specifically eliminated.

You're the problem, nobody else. Stop trying to project your issues on anyone else. And you're certainly not the 'victim' of anyone's 'attack'. You're the instigator.

You turned this thread into the toxic dump that last one became, exactly what my original comments hoped to avoid.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I did answer, but once again while you were too busy looking for something else to be mad about, you ignored it! Go back and look!

I asked you to give me a yes or no answer if you thought Keenum was a better option at QB than Dak and you refused to answer. All you did was divert.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I asked you to give me a yes or no answer if you thought Keenum was a better option at QB than Dak and you refused to answer. All you did was divert.

I answered you, and then you said that you were "done wasting time" or some crap and didn't bother to read the post that had the answer in it. Only to then waste more time arguing about it. Go back. Look. And then you can realize your mistake and apologize. At least a man would.

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind having Keenum as a backup. But the howling of guys around here yelping that Keenum should be playing over Dak after every incompletion Dak throws would make it almost impossible to hang around here.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not at all, I didn't even remember the prior conversation, and in my original post to start this thread, I made sure to put the qualifiers in to prevent exactly the thing you're doing. But again, you have to bring your outrage with you, even where it doesn't exist and has been specifically eliminated.

You're the problem, nobody else. Stop trying to project your issues on anyone else. And you're certainly not the 'victim' of anyone's 'attack'. You're the instigator.

You turned this thread into the toxic dump that last one became, exactly what my original comments hoped to avoid.

I never made this about you but you’re clearly fixated on me due to the disagreement we had a few days ago on Keenum. You need to just let it go and move on. If you don’t like my opinions on him then put me on ignore or don’t read my posts!

DFWJC

Reaction score
He did in Washington last year. And after that season, I wouldn't think that his price tag would rise, do you?
Didn't you say 4-5 mil in the OP?
I’m speaking for the Dallas FO, btw

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I did answer, but once again while you were too busy looking for something else to be mad about, you ignored it! Go back and look!

You never gave me a yes or no answer. Go dig up a post where you said yes or no on the question of whether you thought Keenan was a better option at QB than Dak.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't you say 4-5 mil in the OP?
I’m speaking for the Dallas FO, btw

I did, but then I checked into the numbers and it turns out he signed for just $3.5 million last year, even less than what I had thought.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Stop making up phony arguments that didn't happen here and we'll have no problems.

You’re saying we didn’t have a debate about Keenum a few days ago in another thread? I’ll be happy to post the link if you want to see it. :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I answered you, and then you said that you were "done wasting time" or some crap and didn't bother to read the post that had the answer in it. Only to then waste more time arguing about it. Go back. Look. And then you can realize your mistake and apologize. At least a man would.

Again, dig up a post where you gave me a yes or no answer on if you thought Keenum was a better option at QB than Dak. I asked you three different times and you never gave me a direct answer. You kept dancing around it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You never gave me a yes or no answer. Go dig up a post where you said yes or no on the question of whether you thought Keenan was a better option at QB than Dak.

There hasn’t been any diverting by me
There has been since I pointed out to you your own contradiction on the quarterback numbers. Keenum's were "nothing special" but when you found out they were better than Dak's that year, you've done nothing but try to divert and move the goalposts. Shameful.

you refuse to answer if you would rather have Case Keenum as our QB. All you’ve been doing is defending him.
No, and I have not once said that I did. You guys simply take any positive statement of another quarterback as some imagined slight against Dak. Again, your issue, not mine.

Post #431 from that thread.

Now what do you have to say? Show your class or show your lack thereof?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You’re saying we didn’t have a debate about Keenum a few days ago in another thread? I’ll be happy to post the link if you want to see it. :thumbup:

"Here" in reference to this thread. Did you read anything in the original post?

Clearly not. More barging in with your perceived slight that never happened so you could find something else to make trouble about.

Like I said, it's you.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

There hasn’t been any diverting by me
There has been since I pointed out to you your own contradiction on the quarterback numbers. Keenum's were "nothing special" but when you found out they were better than Dak's that year, you've done nothing but try to divert and move the goalposts. Shameful.

you refuse to answer if you would rather have Case Keenum as our QB. All you’ve been doing is defending him.
No, and I have not once said that I did. You guys simply take any positive statement of another quarterback as some imagined slight against Dak. Again, your issue, not mine.

Post #431 from that thread.

Now what do you have to say? Show your class or show your lack thereof?

You never came out and said Keenan was a better option than Dak but you never said he wasn’t either. You kept tap dancing. If anyone reads through that thread they’ll clearly see that all you did was defend Keenum and dog Dak. Are you in support of Dak as our QB yes or no?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You never came out and said Keenan was a better option than Dak but you never said he wasn’t either. You kept tap dancing. If anyone reads through that thread they’ll clearly see that all you did was defend Keenum and dog Dak. Are you in support of Dak as our QB yes or no?

So I said no and you still can't read no?

And as expected a no-class like you doesn't have the class to admit when they're shown to have been flat-out wrong.

Take your classless agenda and foul up someone else's thread.

But thanks for showing me and everyone else that you have no class and can't even admit when you're clearly wrong.

Pure trash.