The Moves are Starting to Make Sense

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Actual Safeties, quality OL's in the mid rounds, good rotational DT's, and now an actual 1st round NT.

I personally think it's MM, and that we are on the way to true contention. RB position worries me greatly as does the LB position in general, but overall we are looking good.
Not sure what's the big worry about RB only in pass pro, having guys that can actually run and get more than 2 yards is uplifting lol. As long as this O-line stays healthy good things will come

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
Actual Safeties, quality OL's in the mid rounds, good rotational DT's, and now an actual 1st round NT.

I personally think it's MM, and that we are on the way to true contention. RB position worries me greatly as does the LB position in general, but overall we are looking good.
You know who helped MM over the hump in GB? BJ Raji. Mazi will be our version of him and complete this defense.

T-RO

Reaction score
I just don't know how a sane individual would exclude the starting RB, and calculate with a roster fill, but I digress.
Because Zeke had no business being the starter. Coach Jerry's call.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Good observations Kev. If we can add some depth at LB, OL and RB we will be in excellent shape.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

You gonna be our Kicker ?
:lmao:

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score

I agree.....this 30 year plan may finally get them to an NFCCG by 2025....fingers crossed.