Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Reality, Aug 10, 2019.
So. Starting this week, which of the following are you doing during the next few months?
1. Seeing it several times in a theater
2. Watching it several times on a bootleg copy
3. Buying the DVD as soon as it is released
4. Binge watching it on streaming services
5. All of the above
#1 & #3 are a given.
#2...i have no idea what you're talking about...
6. Finding out where the guy who plays Elvis lives.
7. Camping out on his lawn until he agrees to take pictures with him.
8. Calling his wife for bail money, when the guy refuses to come to his birthday party.
i would only do that for the real Elvis.
i will also add this in all seriousness...austin butler freakin' nails it.
best portrayal of Elvis since kurt russel...and i think it topped it.
they showed this before the movie at the fan event/special screening tues night my wife and i attended.
i was blown away and couldn't wait for the movie to start.
you could tell he put in alot of time and work.
he didn't just play the role...he became the role.
i can not recommend this movie enough.
fan or not.
go see it.