The NFL Free Agency and Trades Thread

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
TOP 10 TALENT LIKE DAK IS HARD TO FIND. He may not be Mahommes, but hes a winner. Bruce knows this. If Dallas DOES pull off something like this, we had better have a great plan. Means signing Brady, drafting another QB to develop and fixing the Dline.

+1

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys continue to talk with the agent for receiver Amari Cooper regarding a multi-year deal as the negotiating period is set to open in a few hours. While there is hope something can be put in place, Cooper could hit the open market. Cowboys in talks with several of their own players at the moment.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL at letting Cooper get to FA.

This would be quite the day for Jones................. Cooper hits FA and some team gives him a ridiculous offer and we tag Dak. Oh Byron Jones walks too.

garyv

Reaction score
Pre order to be a Fan of the year Jimmy G is a bus driver and thats about it was a few more than around the corner on it and dont want to do this is what you have a Carfax day in few minutes
Word is the front office is focused in on extending Donovan Olumba. They’ll get to Cooper when they get to him.

Where did this info come from ?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I do not get how some teams are just sooooo much better at this trading thing than others. The Rams traded two first round picks to grab Jalen Ramsey. Meanwhile the Ravens traded a 5th for a CB who played better then another 5th for a front 7 player playing at an elite level. I just do not get how this keeps happening for some teams. The Pats seem to often pull off the same magic.
and of the teams who make the moves, how many pin that move on winning playoffs or superbowl shortly after? many of these moves are just moves that don't change a lot in the end.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I don’t want to alarm anyone but Jeff Heath is less than a hour away from being a free agent.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL at letting Cooper get to FA.

This would be quite the day for Jones................. Cooper hits FA and some team gives him a ridiculous offer and we tag Dak. Oh Byron Jones walks too.

But does any of it surprise you?