The NFL Free Agency and Trades Thread

Adreme

Reaction score
I do not get how some teams are just sooooo much better at this trading thing than others. The Rams traded two first round picks to grab Jalen Ramsey. Meanwhile the Ravens traded a 5th for a CB who played better then another 5th for a front 7 player playing at an elite level. I just do not get how this keeps happening for some teams. The Pats seem to often pull off the same magic.

Carson

Reaction score
I do not get how some teams are just sooooo much better at this trading thing than others. The Rams traded two first round picks to grab Jalen Ramsey. Meanwhile the Ravens traded a 5th for a CB who played better then another 5th for a front 7 player playing at an elite level. I just do not get how this keeps happening for some teams. The Pats seem to often pull off the same magic.

We would’ve sent the Jags a 1st, 2nd and 3rd lol

garyv

Reaction score
Ozzie Newsome is probably the best at the Draft and Player personel. We have Jerry

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think its about relationships in the front offices and who knows whom. That's why hiring MM was vital. He knows many of these folks well and has a good rappor with them Will that bare fruit?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ramsey >>>>>Bouye and its not close

Bouye was bad last year after Ramsey was traded

Rayman70

Reaction score
its always the same clubs making solid deals...without fail. No mistake why they are the same teams in the post season each year.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Buy low and sell high. It's a simple rule that works over and over.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Buy low and sell high. It's a simple rule that works over and over.
jerrys issue is, he runs the wheels off players THEN tries to get something for them..and fails miserably. Look at DeMarco Murray. We ran the wheels of the guy, and should have traded him instead of waiting a year too late. We got zero in return for him.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Both teams have been talking about this for weeks.