The NFL Free Agency and Trades Thread

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I remember being disappointed in 2017 when Campbell was a FA and signed with the Jags. He could have really helped the Cowboys at a position they seem to struggle acquiring talent.
That's why Dak is not giving Jerry the Dumbo GM a discount when Dak gave Jerry a discount for 4 years and Jerry signed no credible free agents to help the Cowboys get to NFC Championship game let alone a Super Bowl.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Dak didn’t give Jerry a four year discount. He played out his contract for being a 4th round pick

think thats his point. he was on a rookie contract for chump change but Jerry didn't go out and bring any high priced help....But now everyone expects Dak to take less so Jerry can...bring in high priced help lol

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
looks like cooper and jones are both going to walk as I thought would happen all along

Carson

Reaction score
nah ,they will get Cooper signed but it will be a record contract.

At this point with the cap raising 10 mill and it raising every year, I pay them what they are asking. Pay Dak, Pay Coop, Franchise Jones

Carson

Reaction score
Dak is gonna get his 35 million a year

At this point, it’s better to just get it done and move forward. Additional 10 million added to the cap. Cap goes way up next year and every year.

Not worth losing the guy they view as your franchise QB over 1-3 million

lol ...Lousy teams don't and can't rebuild off 4th and 5th round picks ,,, And Campbell doesnt have to prove he can bounce back
like quinn did.
jags literally gave him away. :facepalm:

More so to free them of his cap hit