The NFL's ugliest uni's

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I actually don't agree with most of them, but the Bengals uniform is truly hideous. The Seahawks is also pretty bad, but it matches their blah weather.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the Pats are nasty. That is a sad excuse for a helmet and the Jags are bad as well. I am surprised the Giants did make the top ten best list. As much as I hate the Giants, their uniforms are not bad at all.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
The Titans, IMHO, have the worst uni's, logo and name. They just epic failed on everything

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
56383c993d460f933fa00a8f94b4a8ee.jpg

It looks like someone puked bile into a washing machine and tossed in the jersey and pants in to see how things would turn out.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The Browns should be among the worst too.

Booooooooooooooooring.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Hostile;2323278 said:
The Browns should be among the worst too.

Booooooooooooooooring.

But it took a lot of creativity to think of something so uncreative. A masters work, for sure.

Hyperion

Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2323257 said:
The Titans, IMHO, have the worst uni's, logo and name. They just epic failed on everything

I hate the unis as well and would prefer they go to a traditional look. The logo is decent, I can't think of anything that would be better. The nickname is one of the best in the league though. How is the name 'Titans' epic fail material? It's a great name for a football team and the mythological nickname actually connects well with Nashville since the city has long been known as the 'Athens of the South' due to its classical architecture and institutions of higher learning.

Some of the best:
Raiders
Bears
Cowboys
Steelers
Dolphins
Jets

The worst:
Bills
Patriots
Ravens
Falcons
Broncos(they need to be orange)
Vikings(should go back to the old school look)
Bengals
Titans

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas should be on the best list twice - once for the silver-blue home unis and once for the blue road unis.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Sarge;2323253 said:
I think the Pats are nasty. That is a sad excuse for a helmet and the Jags are bad as well. I am surprised the Giants did make the top ten best list. As much as I hate the Giants, their uniforms are not bad at all.

I don't like the Giants uni's because they are so plain. The jerseys look like a cheap replica you'd buy at Wal Mart. They should go back to the one's they wore in the 80's. They were nice.

WarC

Reaction score
Sarge;2323253 said:
I think the Pats are nasty. That is a sad excuse for a helmet and the Jags are bad as well.

Not a fan of the Flying Elvii, eh? :D

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Hyperion;2323299 said:
I hate the unis as well and would prefer they go to a traditional look. The logo is decent, I can't think of anything that would be better. The nickname is one of the best in the league though. How is the name 'Titans' epic fail material? It's a great name for a football team and it actually connects with Nashville since the city is known as the 'Athens of the South'.

Ahh, see. I didn't understand the name, "Titans" until you just said that. Ok, the name does fit in an odd way which I can appreciate. Takes a little thought.

But the logo is horrible, c'mon, man. Lol. A flaming T? It is like some kid designed it and then added flames to make it look cool. And the colors look like pajama's but I think we already agreed on that. But thank you for the insight into the name. I did not realize that. With me now liking the name a tad, I might go with Seahawks as the worst uni's ;P

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2323370 said:
Ahh, see. I didn't understand the name, "Titans" until you just said that. Ok, the name does fit in an odd way which I can appreciate. Takes a little thought.

But the logo is horrible, c'mon, man. Lol. A flaming T? It is like some kid designed it and then added flames to make it look cool. And the colors look like pajama's but I think we already agreed on that. But thank you for the insight into the name. I did not realize that. With me now liking the name a tad, I might go with Seahawks as the worst uni's ;P

I never did understand the flaming "T", can someone splain it? Are they insinuating that Titans are flaming?

gazmc_06

Reaction score
I think the Ravens have one of the best uniforms in the league to be honest, the purple and black is a good look. I also don't think the Panthers' is too bad.

Worst uni belongs to the Commanders IMO, that color is plain ugly....Cleveland have the same color issue.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;2323355 said:
I don't like the Giants uni's because they are so plain. The jerseys look like a cheap replica you'd buy at Wal Mart. They should go back to the one's they wore in the 80's. They were nice.

...that's precisely the reason why I like them. They are old school looking. All the newer uniforms and number styling - yuk.

The Giants helmet is cool since they went with the metallic like blue helmet.

Too each his own I guess....I'm right and your wrong......:p:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2323370 said:

I call it the flaming thumbtack :laugh2:

WarC

Reaction score
gazmc_06;2323384 said:
I think the Ravens have one of the best uniforms in the league to be honest, the purple and black is a good look. I also don't think the Panthers' is too bad.

Me, too, and I was surprised they were on the list. It's not an ugly purple like the Vikes have. I also like the heraldric device they have on their shoulders, it sets them apart from other teams.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2323355 said:

Giants Uni's are lame. It fits right in: bland boring football with bland boring Uni's.

I don't get the problem with most of them, the Bucs are pretty interesting and Carolina isn't so bad. The Ravens is actually a pretty good one too.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
vta;2323402 said:
Giants Uni's are lame. It fits right in: bland boring football with bland boring Uni's.

I don't get the problem with most of them, the Bucs are pretty interesting and Carolina isn't so bad. The Ravens is actually a pretty good one too.

The Bucs, Panthers, and Ravens aren't bad but I can't stand the new style ones like The Bills, Titans, or Falcons. I just like the old classic style, except for Tampa's, of uni's.