The offensive line was incredible tonight

ultron

Reaction score
This is by far the best defensive line and front 7 we’ll face (probably the best front 7 in all of professional football), and they did a stellar job of protecting Dak tonight. The run game is another story but hopefully when we get Zack back - we’re able to get Zeke going and let the defense rest & not take 80-90 snaps.

I don’t believe in moral victories but I think we proved we are fully capable of beating any team in the league including Tampa Bay.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This is by far the best defensive line and front 7 we’ll face (probably the best front 7 in all of professional football), and they did a stellar job of protecting Dak tonight. The run game is another story but hopefully when we get Zack back - we’re able to get Zeke going and let the defense rest & not take 80-90 snaps.

I don’t believe in moral victories but I think we proved we are fully capable of beating any team in the league including Tampa Bay.

We mainly chose not to run because of the looks they were giving and the power they have upfront. The run game will be fine.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
What? The o-line that couldn’t block to have a running game! They were terrible, including crunch time penalties!

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score

Not really

NumOneQB

Reaction score
The OL as a unit did play well. TEs are horrific when run blocking.

Reactions: BAT

SackMaster

Reaction score
Incredible? No, I wouldn't go that far.

But a line without arguably their best player? Can't complain too much. They faced possibly the best D-Line in the league and did not get completely folded.
:clap:

NotForLong

Reaction score

I saw what you saw

Sydla

Reaction score
I thought they were decent in pass blocking but really struggled in the running game.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You mean the Wildcat at the end? Because the game I watched had us up 29-28 when the DEFENSE took the field and choked it away.
Keep making excuses. Our Olinemen forget to move their feet, thus getting caught wrapping around their opponent when pass protecting.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Vita Vea manhandled our OL at the end which likely cost us the game.

The holding penalty at the end wiped out a first down. We could have drained the clock.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
McGovern held his own in place of Martin. I’m shocked

I'm not....as far as I'm concerned....Mcgovern won a spot tonight....you gotta bench that turd Conner Williams.

As for the rest...bravo in pass protection. Hell even the sack was on Prescott for ditching the pocket.