*** The Official Coronavirus Thread ***

Discussion in 'Covid Zone' started by Reality, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

10,345 Messages
    8,953 Likes Received
    Oh yeah. The justice system has it all covered. If they're determined they can put you away for a long time without the use of murder.

2. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Regular Joe....

58,753 Messages
    27,534 Likes Received
    Not Quite. It's more like accidentally dropping bleach into the soup and then still serving it up to people, knowing all along that you know what you did.

Consider, they knew what they did. All of them knew. The Chinese knew it escaped and they knew it was airborne and they knew it was airborne. They quarantined that province from the rest of China but they allowed travel to the rest of the world. They knew how the virus spread and they purposefully lied about it and what it was. That's premeditation because had they told the truth, the world could have taken steps to prevent spread and perhaps contain, much more effectively. There are so many facets to this, that could have been in play but weren't because of what was not said.

If you roll that out to it's next logical conclusion, Anthony Fauci, Francis Collins and Peter Daszak all knew. Gain of function research on SARs, started here in the U.S. When it was stopped, they knowingly sent it off to China and funded them to continue research. Fauci actually argued that gain of function research risks were worth the risks of a pandemic. So when news of this broke, they all knew what this was. At the very least, they knew what it was not, which is a virus based on influenza. Covid is not. Covid is spread because it is Aerosolized and that means that you can't treat it as if it were a form of influenza. They all knew this and so, the measures recommended, in terms of treatments and practice only served to spread this thing. They could have been honest about this and we could have taken measures to save lives, rather then allow it to spread more easily. I mean, in 2005 and 2009, 60 Minutes did reports on this exact thing. Ralph Baric, a highly respected epidemiologist who specialized in SARS Covid research, from UNC warned us about this very thing in 2015 and again in 2016 with a PNAS paper in 2016. Fauci himself in 2017 gave a speech at Georgetown where he predicts an outbreak for the Previous Administration. Four days after the CCP alerted WHO of the outbreak, three days after the closing of Wuhan seafood market, one day after the CDC was alerted, Helen Braswell was made aware of several pneumonia cases in Wuhan and Braswell herself (Director of CDC), sounded the alarm and said that this could be a Corona outbreak and she was ignored by Fauci. There is much more that I can't even remember that was out there and was effectively shut down by the CDC and the NIH. They knew what Wuhan was, they knew what was being tested there because they sent it there and continued to fund it for many years and they knew of the outbreak that started in November. Plus, they knew that this particular lab had many issues over accidental releases. To say that it could not have been man made and was instead, born of nature and advised to trust China that they were telling the truth to us, that's criminal on behalf of all three of those guys. They knew what it was, they let us go down the wrong road and basically lose all chance of command and control. That cost, who knows how many lives. Fauci himself, is on record with his own internal team suggesting the fact that they could be linked to Gain of Function funding. His own team told him that this virus was likely engineered. That's on him.

I mean, I get that it was possibly accidentally released but the failure to be forthcoming about what it was cost many lives. That's premeditated and that's criminal. That's not allowing a fire to break out because you did a poor job of putting it out. That's lacing an area with gasoline and starting a fire and intentionally allowing it to spread in a heavily populated area. Not burning down a building for insurance purposes. That's starting a fire in a nightclub at midnight on a Friday night and chaining the doors closed.

It's criminal in my view Flam, because they knew and they could have done things to help deal with the initial accidental release and they stayed quite and even advised against strategies that could have helped because they didn't want to be linked to the whole Gain of Function after having been told to end this research.

That's how I see it

Robbieac, cml750 and speedkilz88 like this.
  3. DanteEXT

DanteEXT Well-Known Member

3,562 Messages
    1,696 Likes Received
    Just curious when you write "His own team told him that this virus was likely engineered." are you referring to the e-mail from Kristian G Andersen?

4. ABQCOWBOY

58,753 Messages
    27,534 Likes Received
    That and more.

cml750 likes this.
  5. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Moderator

30,866 Messages
    53,762 Likes Received
    Can anyone imagine the plethora of theories flying around when this first showed up? By their own admission, the US and it's allies admitted to dropping the ball when keeping an eye on China through every administration. That is still a country of mystery to the outside world and necessary to every modern day economy but as far as what goes on behind the curtain, they remain a mystery with only opinions from the people in charge here, they don't know, they just theorize.

Do we think more than one discussion took place within the scientific sector about just how much the population could handle? Think they didn't watch that Costco video and the craziness that followed and consider just how this populace would respond if they thought this was manmade in China and escaped a lab?

Transparency is a farce when the truth might cause more harm in the beginning. This was about trying to keep people safe, hospitals from overloading and buying time until they could get a handle on this.

The other element to this which I cannot get into here, and I will not debate, is that part of the challenge the scientific community had to take on was just how many cannonballs do you load into a loose cannon?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  6. ABQCOWBOY

58,753 Messages
    27,534 Likes Received

This is a fair point but one that Fauci and the rest should have considered before they decided to send off Gain of Research information we had developed in this country and funding to China around the SARs/Covid stuff. I mean, that's the part that I don't get at all. What idiot would do that? The CCP is the enemy to any and all Free World Countries. Why would you ever do what was apparently done in the first place?

cml750 likes this.
  7. Streetwise

Streetwise Taco Engineer

15,348 Messages
    16,461 Likes Received
    The head medical govt official, the main dude that makes the most money, the leader, the go to guy turns out to be full of crap you can't convince me this was about keeping people safe as opposed to making more money and power.

cml750 likes this.
  8. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Moderator

30,866 Messages
    53,762 Likes Received
    I struggle to understand most of what they do. There's a reason we're kept in the dark on a lot of things.

9. ABQCOWBOY

58,753 Messages
    27,534 Likes Received
    Yep. Because we let em get away with it. Damn shame too.

10. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Moderator

30,866 Messages
    53,762 Likes Received
    What does this country do that does not feed the money and power beast?

11. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Moderator

30,866 Messages
    53,762 Likes Received
    That's why they continue to do it, they know we will stand for anything. They are above the law.

They're still insider trading but others do time for that. Martha Stewart didn't control the destiny of the companies she invested in but these others do but we do nothing to them. There are laws for them and laws for us just like the damned health care those scumbags carve out for themselves and shaft the poor people that actually work for a living.

12. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

13,720 Messages
    19,823 Likes Received
    The real question is “why”? Why lie, why cover up? I suspect I know the answer and if we had an honest press and DOJ, it would probably be pretty easy to find the answer.

cml750 and Robbieac like this.
  13. Streetwise

Streetwise Taco Engineer

15,348 Messages
    16,461 Likes Received
    There are ties with the media, nearly every major media outlet, and pharmaceutical companies, they all shared at least one board member. (Reported in 2017). They spend 5 Billion a year in advertising. All about money.
    Before this, Moderna was just about under. And J & J? Well, they're going to need every penny they can make to pay off all the lawsuits. Remember baby powder that caused cancer? Yeah, I'm gonna jab their product in my arm when they can't iron out powder. Fauci knew a ton and if anyone thinks he doesn't care about money and power, well that's just shortsighted. There's a laundry list of his nonsense.

14. DoctorChicken

DoctorChicken Well-Known Member

5,105 Messages
    10,514 Likes Received
    The USA is purchasing 500,000,000 doses of the Pfizer vaccine to donate to other countries. That’s 1/14 of the world’s population.

I’m glad. Most of the people in the US who want a vaccine have gotten it. The next step is giving it to those who are in more unfortunate circumstances.

Rustinpeace21 likes this.
  15. ABQCOWBOY

58,753 Messages
    27,534 Likes Received
    I assume that the U.S. is paying for all of this as well?

16. Jammer

Jammer Retired Air Force Guy Zone Supporter

5,102 Messages
    2,868 Likes Received
    Why not? We have plenty of money to go around.

Robbieac likes this.
  17. ABQCOWBOY

58,753 Messages
    27,534 Likes Received
    Yeah, this isn't true but I didn't ask if we should or we shouldn't, I asked if that was what the situation was.

18. Jammer

Jammer Retired Air Force Guy Zone Supporter

5,102 Messages
    2,868 Likes Received
    I know it isn't true about the plenty of money part, but I would expect the USA to pick up the bill since most of the countries are poor.

Robbieac likes this.
  19. ABQCOWBOY

58,753 Messages
    27,534 Likes Received
    I would expect China to pick up the entire bill, rather then the U.S. I would not expect the U.S. or the American people to foot the bill for this and lets be real clear here, this money is not free. The bill comes due and it's the American citizens who pay it, or at least some of them. So I don't think it's my place or your place or anybodys, really, to suggest that we should be responsible for this. We've already spent a huge amount of money to develop these vaccines. We are already doing a lot of things to provide aid to countries all over the world. I think it's time to face the facts, we can't support the entire world and put it all on 50%, or less, of America's population. That's not OK IMO. What's worse, it will be the children and the grandchildren, and there children who will eventually get stuck with this bill. Who's to say they won't end up being the poor you mention, down the line?

I'm not OK with this.

Robbieac likes this.
  20. Robbieac

Robbieac Well-Known Member

3,127 Messages
    1,868 Likes Received
    Elections have consequences.
    Americans either need to suck it up and deal with it, or pull their heads out of their backsides when at the voting booth.