The Only Positive Dak Thread

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

...and this is because Dak missed the last 10.5 games of the 2020 season due to injury. Also, Dak was on record pace to shatter Peyton Manning's single season NFL passing record of 5,400 yards by 1,200 yards for an average around 6,600 passing yards.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I wish we could have a thread about Prescott that Dak lovers and anti Dak people can look at and not be so extreme positive or negative. Dak is a good quarterback that I believe can win a Super Bowl. My issue is I don’t think he should be making more money then Russ and Rodgers. I totally get the quarterback market I think the 5 year contract that the Joneses offered was fair. I would have upped the guarantees to put him above Goff and Wentz because it was a year later. Before the 2020 season I thought Dak was a top 10 quarterback now I think because of the injury he probably is at number 7 because players like Big Ben and Brees have hit the wall. Dak is better then Stafford but the new Rams quarterback has a stronger arm. Josh Allen not only has better physical talent then Dak but now he has had more playoff success. Dak’s camp will compare Dak to Watson but Watson is younger and is more athletic then Dak. I think Dak is clearly better then Goff and Wentz simply because he is better leader and teammate. Dak is beloved by his teammates like I have never seen before for any quarterback. I remember Romo injured his back against the Giants and Jerry almost came on the field to support him. The players were concerned don’t get me wrong but the Cowboys management seemed more worried. When Dak was injured I never seen players react to an injury like that in my life. Fans crying and players crying. This guy is beloved. His contract will be tricky and I actually see both sides. If Dak was a free agent he would get the contract that he wants. The reality is the Cowboys can tag him and keep him under contract for another season. Dak has the media backing him so this is going to be a soap opera until Dak signs a long term contract.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Honestly, I think that Dak deserves his own sub-topic in the Main Forums.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Get a life with this crap. The guy was 1-3 heading into the broken ankle game so keep touting his pass happy stats in garbage time which led to a losing record.....just like he has led the team to a 9-11 record his 20 games before injury.
You can't help yourself, can you?