The Only Positive Dak Thread

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I wish we could have a thread about Prescott that Dak lovers and anti Dak people can look at and not be so extreme positive or negative. Dak is a good quarterback that I believe can win a Super Bowl. My issue is I don’t think he should be making more money then Russ and Rodgers. I totally get the quarterback market I think the 5 year contract that the Joneses offered was fair. I would have upped the guarantees to put him above Goff and Wentz because it was a year later. Before the 2020 season I thought Dak was a top 10 quarterback now I think because of the injury he probably is at number 7 because players like Big Ben and Brees have hit the wall. Dak is better then Stafford but the new Rams quarterback has a stronger arm. Josh Allen not only has better physical talent then Dak but now he has had more playoff success. Dak’s camp will compare Dak to Watson but Watson is younger and is more athletic then Dak. I think Dak is clearly better then Goff and Wentz simply because he is better leader and teammate. Dak is beloved by his teammates like I have never seen before for any quarterback. I remember Romo injured his back against the Giants and Jerry almost came on the field to support him. The players were concerned don’t get me wrong but the Cowboys management seemed more worried. When Dak was injured I never seen players react to an injury like that in my life. Fans crying and players crying. This guy is beloved. His contract will be tricky and I actually see both sides. If Dak was a free agent he would get the contract that he wants. The reality is the Cowboys can tag him and keep him under contract for another season. Dak has the media backing him so this is going to be a soap opera until Dak signs a long term contract.

Difference is that the Dak fans dont exaggerate or lie, we just post facts and talk reality.

Why would any Cowboys fan NOT like Dak Prescott as your QB? You would have to be a complete troll or an Eagles fan to not like a QB as good as Dak.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I wish we could have a thread about Prescott that Dak lovers and anti Dak people can look at and not be so extreme positive or negative. Dak is a good quarterback that I believe can win a Super Bowl. My issue is I don’t think he should be making more money then Russ and Rodgers. I totally get the quarterback market I think the 5 year contract that the Joneses offered was fair. I would have upped the guarantees to put him above Goff and Wentz because it was a year later. Before the 2020 season I thought Dak was a top 10 quarterback now I think because of the injury he probably is at number 7 because players like Big Ben and Brees have hit the wall. Dak is better then Stafford but the new Rams quarterback has a stronger arm. Josh Allen not only has better physical talent then Dak but now he has had more playoff success. Dak’s camp will compare Dak to Watson but Watson is younger and is more athletic then Dak. I think Dak is clearly better then Goff and Wentz simply because he is better leader and teammate. Dak is beloved by his teammates like I have never seen before for any quarterback. I remember Romo injured his back against the Giants and Jerry almost came on the field to support him. The players were concerned don’t get me wrong but the Cowboys management seemed more worried. When Dak was injured I never seen players react to an injury like that in my life. Fans crying and players crying. This guy is beloved. His contract will be tricky and I actually see both sides. If Dak was a free agent he would get the contract that he wants. The reality is the Cowboys can tag him and keep him under contract for another season. Dak has the media backing him so this is going to be a soap opera until Dak signs a long term contract.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exactly well said!!!!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Just when I thought I was constipated.....
FartGuyFarting.png

12+88=7

Reaction score
This thread is created to stir up the other side.

Nothing posted hasn't been posted before.

But the Prescott supports say it is only them responding to the negative feedback.

But the reality is they live to go back and forth over the same points adinfinitum., thread after thread.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This thread is created to stir up the other side.

Nothing posted hasn't been posted before.

But the Prescott supports say it is only them responding to the negative feedback.

But the reality is they live to go back and forth over the same points adinfinitum., thread after thread.
Yet, here you are complaining, aren't you? Couldn't skip this thread without posting?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Difference is that the Dak fans dont exaggerate or lie, we just post facts and talk reality.

Why would any Cowboys fan NOT like Dak Prescott as your QB? You would have to be a complete troll or an Eagles fan to not like a QB as good as Dak.
Just like True Media?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Maybe because non Dak supporters are smart enough to realize that this current roster isnt good enough to sustain a Dak Prescott/contract.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here is my positive Dak post. I am positive he can take a team to the Big Dance, if it is a balanced team.

The fact is he is a good QB but he's not as good as the Daksters state or as bad as the Dakaters state.

The hand wringing over what they will pay him is ridiculous. They were paying him 31M less than they paid him last season, how they do building around him? It's not about the money as much as the evaluation of talent.

Dak is not the problem, they are. They're going to pay some QB in the 35-40M range whether it's him or another one. Until they learn how to build a team, this QB problem will be with us. Just as it was with his predecessor. Different guy, same problem.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Coffee......just like Dak and his minions....gives me the *****.

Yea. It's Nuts. What's up with FANS appreciating their great, young QB that is universally considered one of the best team leaders in the league?
I bet these guys also would have gone crazy appreciating young Staubach in the early 70s or young Aikman in the early 90s, or young Romo. What a bunch of crazy FANS. Don't they know that cool FANS should only criticize their QB. Like blame him that our defense is historically bad, or that his highly paid RB was fumbling like the ball was a greased pig. That is what a FAN should do.