5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
th

Not yet...or ever. Prove it.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
You mean like the element on this page that tries to over INFLATE Dak?

How do you INFLATE by simply posting the raw numbers? The numbers speak for themselves. Then the detractors invariably pull out the same old TEAM success argument while conveniently ignoring the fact that the TEAM brought a bottom 5 defense to the table this season. "But he lost games against good teams in 2019" which might hold water if he went out there and played a 1 on 1 pickup game against the opposing QB.. Alas that's not how football is played. Yes Dak has his failings in 2019.... and what he showed us in 2020 was that he wasn't going to have a repeat of that this season. Nobody was holding THIS version of Dak to 9 or 10 points. I found that very enjoyable to watch and look forward to seeing more in 2021.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Wassup RonnieT, from the old site!

Hey brother how you been? Good to see a familiar face (sort of) over here. Still loving the Cowboys.. only now I do it from Fort Worth.. Moved here in August of 2019. Loving life in Texas.. Got a lake for my backyard.. pool, private dock.. and the fishin's good! And I am less than 15 miles from the stadium! Can't wait for things to get back to normal so I can get to a few games!

Mr_437

Reaction score
Hey brother how you been? Good to see a familiar face (sort of) over here. Still loving the Cowboys.. only now I do it from Fort Worth.. Moved here in August of 2019. Loving life in Texas.. Got a lake for my backyard.. pool, private dock.. and the fishin's good! And I am less than 15 miles from the stadium! Can't wait for things to get back to normal so I can get to a few games!
Cool Man, glad to hear your doing well and loving life. Yeah, looking forward to your observations from the Stadium after games next season.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That's the only reason for the thread.

It's click bait so America's Cowboy can get into a sophomoric back and forth like you see with Brax.

But America's Cowboy will tell you he's only responding to the attacks against Prescott from the other side. But that's exactly what he wants. It's setup as a self fulfilling thread.

Quite childish.
Waaaah!!! Need a bottle? :D

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So in other words if someone disagrees with you and dares have their own opinion they are a clown? Okay then.

Someone is a clown when their opinion is so laughably wrong, its comical. And when the reasoning is laughable.

When Dak is leading the top offense in NFL history and scoring 37 points per game and you clowns blame Dak, that is laughable. We are losing because the defense is giving up 39 points per game.

Nothing difficult about it.

Section446

Reaction score
Positive Dak thread... positive Dak thread....

He threw an accurate pass that didn't require the receiver to either jump or turn around one time, it was awesome.

starfan1

Reaction score
That's the only reason for the thread.

It's click bait so America's Cowboy can get into a sophomoric back and forth like you see with Brax.

But America's Cowboy will tell you he's only responding to the attacks against Prescott from the other side. But that's exactly what he wants. It's setup as a self fulfilling thread.

Quite childish.
Perhaps it’s says a bit a bout both. There’s something to be said about not clicking on a thread with that title coming from a person you know appreciates the skill set Dak brings

how hard is it to scroll on by and not respond. Just as when the exact opposite presents itself can those like AC scroll by

guess that what makes this place such a draw . Never a dull moment

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Two of those losses the opponents scored 38 points and 49 points. Heck, the Cowboys needed 40 to get the one win.

That you see those two losses in three games as the fault of the QB is hilarious. :muttley:

Explain 2019 when Dallas went 8-8 after Dak's supposed amazing year all while the defense was giving up an average of 20 points/game.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
How do you INFLATE by simply posting the raw numbers? The numbers speak for themselves. Then the detractors invariably pull out the same old TEAM success argument while conveniently ignoring the fact that the TEAM brought a bottom 5 defense to the table this season. "But he lost games against good teams in 2019" which might hold water if he went out there and played a 1 on 1 pickup game against the opposing QB.. Alas that's not how football is played. Yes Dak has his failings in 2019.... and what he showed us in 2020 was that he wasn't going to have a repeat of that this season. Nobody was holding THIS version of Dak to 9 or 10 points. I found that very enjoyable to watch and look forward to seeing more in 2021.

Fine....defense sucked in 2020 in spite of Dalton having a better win % with the defense than Dak. But your position on 2019 when Dallas went 8-8 with Dak's "amazing year'? What about the fact that the more Dak has passed in the last 3 seasons the worse Dallas has performed?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Someone is a clown when their opinion is so laughably wrong, its comical. And when the reasoning is laughable.

When Dak is leading the top offense in NFL history and scoring 37 points per game and you clowns blame Dak, that is laughable. We are losing because the defense is giving up 39 points per game.

Nothing difficult about it.

Dude.....Dak could only last 4-1/2 games in 2020. Dak had his best statistical year in 2019 yet Dallas was 8-8 and the defense was giving up only an average of 20 points/game.......so where was Dak?????

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Fine....defense sucked in 2020 in spite of Dalton having a better win % with the defense than Dak. But your position on 2019 when Dallas went 8-8 with Dak's "amazing year'? What about the fact that the more Dak has passed in the last 3 seasons the worse Dallas has performed?

I'm pretty sure I have made my position on 2019 abundantly clear. Dak needed to be better.. And in 2020.. simply put.. he was.. As for the "the more he throws the worse Dallas has performed..." You do realize you're talking to an ex-college running back right? I NEVER advocate throwing the damn ball as much as the Cowboys have the last two seasons. There is no bigger proponent of the running game than yours truly. I want Dak passing for 250 yards and maybe a coupla TDs on the regular. What he showed us this year was that if we absolutely NEED him to pull our arses out of the fire he CAN give us 450 yards and 4 TDs.. but that should not be our plan going into any game. I put the blame squarely on Kellen Moore for our pass happy attack the last two seasons. Dude simply does not want to run the ball and when he does it's right up the middle 90% of the time. Add in the fact that we fully expect to have a middling defense at best again next year we need to run the damn ball to protect it and quit channeling Air Coryell, Chip Kelly and Steve Spurrier.

Loso86

Reaction score
This IS a rarity my friend lol. Alot here wont like it though. Go Dak!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I have made my position on 2019 abundantly clear. Dak needed to be better.. And in 2020.. simply put.. he was.. As for the "the more he throws the worse Dallas has performed..." You do realize you're talking to an ex-college running back right? I NEVER advocate throwing the damn ball as much as the Cowboys have the last two seasons. There is no bigger proponent of the running game than yours truly. I want Dak passing for 250 yards and maybe a coupla TDs on the regular. What he showed us this year was that if we absolutely NEED him to pull our arses out of the fire he CAN give us 450 yards and 4 TDs.. but that should not be our plan going into any game. I put the blame squarely on Kellen Moore for our pass happy attack the last two seasons. Dude simply does not want to run the ball and when he does it's right up the middle 90% of the time. Add in the fact that we fully expect to have a middling defense at best again next year we need to run the damn ball to protect it and quit channeling Air Coryell, Chip Kelly and Steve Spurrier.

kellen Moore? Are you joking? Probkem with Moore is he kept trying to establish the run at the beginning of games and zeke would either fumble or be completely ineffective. So offense was stalling early and D would cave and we would be down big by the 2nd quarter. Zeke is simply no longer capable of dominating or leading an offense. Dak and Moore were forced to bomb it because they were down big,

your hero zeke was killing our offense. Should have gone high octane passing offense from the beginning and establish a lead.

bad defense and bad zeke killed the team early in games all year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dude.....Dak could only last 4-1/2 games in 2020. Dak had his best statistical year in 2019 yet Dallas was 8-8 and the defense was giving up only an average of 20 points/game.......so where was Dak?????

where was dak? Did you miss the whole year? While defense averaged 20 per game, offense averaged 27 per game. Passing offense was #2 in the nfl under dak. Cowboys are something like 0-20 when offense scores under 30 points?

2020 cowboys averaged 37 points per game first 4 games under dak and team was 1-3. Defense gave up 39 per game during that time.

I know your not a genius, but you can be a fool and look at those stats and see the issue.