The Only Positive Dak Thread

USArmyVet

Reaction score
where was dak? Did you miss the whole year? While defense averaged 20 per game, offense averaged 27 per game. Passing offense was #2 in the nfl under dak. Cowboys are something like 0-20 when offense scores under 30 points?

2020 cowboys averaged 37 points per game first 4 games under dak and team was 1-3. Defense gave up 39 per game during that time.

I know your not a genius, but you can be a fool and look at those stats and see the issue.

So you insult me by saying I am not a genius all while using the wrong tense of the word 'your'.....it's actually you're and not your.....your is possession whereas you're is more like you're a f-ing moron.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
kellen Moore? Are you joking? Probkem with Moore is he kept trying to establish the run at the beginning of games and zeke would either fumble or be completely ineffective. So offense was stalling early and D would cave and we would be down big by the 2nd quarter. Zeke is simply no longer capable of dominating or leading an offense. Dak and Moore were forced to bomb it because they were down big,

your hero zeke was killing our offense. Should have gone high octane passing offense from the beginning and establish a lead.

bad defense and bad zeke killed the team early in games all year.

One.. you got the wrong guy on this hero nonsense. I don't have any.. I stopped having heroes by the time I was about 20 years old. Second.. You scoff at Kellen Moore's play calling being to blame then you blame Kellen Moore's play calling for the slow starts.. As for "trying to establish the run in the beginning of games?" It might interest you to know that Zeke had 67 first quarter carries this season.. That's less than 4.5 a game. In 2019 he had 88 first quarter carries.. in 2018 it was 82. in 2016 it was 95. I omitted 2017 for obvious reasons. It's hard to argue that we were trying to establish the run while running it fewer than 5 times in the first quarter. You should also know that early runs are not necessarily just to establish anything. They are often designed to probe the defense for weaknesses and to get them to show you how they will line up against certain looks. And yes.. it helps to find out early if your running back is feelin it that day cause play calling becomes a lot more fun if he is.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So you insult me by saying I am not a genius all while using the wrong tense of the word 'your'.....it's actually you're and not your.....your is possession whereas you're is more like you're a f-ing moron.

Awww........poor little troll, did i make you angry? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dudududududduuuhhhhhhh you dont know YOUR is really YOU'RE. :lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Is that all you got troll?

Delete your account genius. YOUR the FM!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
One.. you got the wrong guy on this hero nonsense. I don't have any.. I stopped having heroes by the time I was about 20 years old. Second.. You scoff at Kellen Moore's play calling being to blame then you blame Kellen Moore's play calling for the slow starts.. As for "trying to establish the run in the beginning of games?" It might interest you to know that Zeke had 67 first quarter carries this season.. That's less than 4.5 a game. In 2019 he had 88 first quarter carries.. in 2018 it was 82. in 2016 it was 95. I omitted 2017 for obvious reasons. It's hard to argue that we were trying to establish the run while running it fewer than 5 times in the first quarter. You should also know that early runs are not necessarily just to establish anything. They are often designed to probe the defense for weaknesses and to get them to show you how they will line up against certain looks. And yes.. it helps to find out early if your running back is feelin it that day cause play calling becomes a lot more fun if he is.

yep, he was stupid for pounding Zeke when its obvious it doenst work. Other then that, Moore is amazing. The faster he learns that Zeke is garbage, the better off we will be.

Aven8

Reaction score
Here is my positive Dak post. I am positive he can take a team to the Big Dance, if it is a balanced team.

The fact is he is a good QB but he's not as good as the Daksters state or as bad as the Dakaters state.

The hand wringing over what they will pay him is ridiculous. They were paying him 31M less than they paid him last season, how they do building around him? It's not about the money as much as the evaluation of talent.

Dak is not the problem, they are. They're going to pay some QB in the 35-40M range whether it's him or another one. Until they learn how to build a team, this QB problem will be with us. Just as it was with his predecessor. Different guy, same problem.

:hammer:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
yep, he was stupid for pounding Zeke when its obvious it doenst work. Other then that, Moore is amazing. The faster he learns that Zeke is garbage, the better off we will be.

Zeke's first quarter carries have decreased more than 30% since his rookie season. The Cowboys aint been "pounding" anybody since Moore tookover. Balanced offense is the key. If we keep throwing it 50 times a game we're going to "enjoy" a lot more 8-8, 7-9 type seasons.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke's first quarter carries have decreased more than 30% since his rookie season. The Cowboys aint been "pounding" anybody since Moore tookover. Balanced offense is the key. If we keep throwing it 50 times a game we're going to "enjoy" a lot more 8-8, 7-9 type seasons.

Better get used to it. Zeke just isnt the same runner he was his rookie year. That has been obvious for a while. When you fumble the ball in the first quarter and you dont run the ball well, then your team has to punt and falls behind. Then you have to play catch up throwing the ball.

In games where Zeke has touched the ball 8 times or more in the first quarter the Cowboys have fallen behind by double digits.

At this point, less Zeke is more.

Last edited: