The only thing that can stop the Cowboys is themselves

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I agree. I feel one of the best things to happen to us was Dak's injury. No disrespect to Dak and I'm not bashing Dak. But with Dak gone for more than a month Micah took over as the leader of them team. Emotionally and on the field. He's Michael Irvin and Charles Haley all in one guy. DLaw resurgence is Micah influenced IMO. In former years his broken foot would have kept him out. Now you got players that weren't living up to their contracts are now playing to the monetary status or exceeding it. I feel players don't want to have to answer to Micah in the locker room. JMHO but whatever is going on it's working. I've never seen a player tell the press they will fix the run defense and not give up a lead and then fulfill the promise. Our team has taken on his personality and it's showing on the field. I love guy.

:hammer:....its not a disrespect of Dak, but Micah is on a different level. He's a "dont listen to what I say...watch and follow what I do".

The Defense carrying the team and the transformation of the running game, into the primary offensive tool, has also helped elevate Dak, taken the pressure off and allowed him to run the offense without having to overstretch.

Personally I love Dak just running the (run first) offense....I doubt that he (AND MORE IMPORTANTLY KM) would have done this without the transformation during the Rush games where the run became a necessity.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Penalties, penalties and way too many penalties...13 against the giants. Got to clean that up somehow...

We had 14 against San fran in the playoffs.

Penalties will be the downfall of this team...

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
The only thing that can stop the Cowboys is a playoff team.

starfan1

Reaction score
And maybe the Eagles. They've got a pretty good team, too, even if we don't care to admit it. I believe we're better at our best, but we're not that much better. I would be glad to be proven wrong, though.
The learning curve of hurts has accelerated. It’s amazing what the addition of A.j brown has done to that team. I also wish we would have gotten Suh

I do believe if we win our next 2 and sit at 10-3 that game against the eagles will mean something and we’ll win
That said I’m more concerned with @ Tennessee and @ Washington
I could see us beating Philly and losing 1 if the last 2
Edit: I forgot Jacksonville we should sit at 11-3 facing eagles

USArmyVet

Reaction score
6-F3-AA005-81-B1-4087-9099-2-C1-D863-C0-DC5.jpg

Wow, Rock breaking out the throwback photo of himself.

khiladi

Reaction score
I agree. I feel one of the best things to happen to us was Dak's injury. No disrespect to Dak and I'm not bashing Dak. But with Dak gone for more than a month Micah took over as the leader of them team. Emotionally and on the field. He's Michael Irvin and Charles Haley all in one guy. DLaw resurgence is Micah influenced IMO. In former years his broken foot would have kept him out. Now you got players that weren't living up to their contracts are now playing to the monetary status or exceeding it. I feel players don't want to have to answer to Micah in the locker room. JMHO but whatever is going on it's working. I've never seen a player tell the press they will fix the run defense and not give up a lead and then fulfill the promise. Our team has taken on his personality and it's showing on the field. I love guy.

They won without Dak and it made it clear that using the team as an excuse doesn’t cut it. And it allowed Moore and the OL and RG to establish a real identity.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jeez, our fans are the worst.
I was kidding, dont start with me , you know better then that.. you said it yourself, we can and have beat ourselves. we have for many years 14 penalties all but lost that 9er game, we just had 13 Thursday. If they dont fix that. we will not go far in the playoffs.

Injuries to key positions also, lots of games left.. enjoy each one , 1 at a time. no need for Longterm expectations.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I was kidding, dont start with me , you know better then that.. you said it yourself, we can and have beat ourselves. we have for many years 14 penalties all but lost that 9er game, we just had 13 Thursday. If they dont fix that. we will not go far in the playoffs.

Injuries to key positions also, lots of games left.. enjoy each one , 1 at a time. no need for Longterm expectations.
I just don’t understand fans expecting the same result based on the results of teams in the past. They’re different teams. It’s just ignorant and weak.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I just don’t understand fans expecting the same result based on the results of teams in the past. They’re different teams. It’s just ignorant and weak.
your statement is ignorant, acting as if we are perfect and unbeatable, see last game, 13 penalty's, close to leading the league in penalties again, lost last year's playoff over penalty's. that comparing where we are NOW to back then and say its still an issue that could possibly rear its ugly hear. This is on YOU bro, you posted a thread stating the future is a given if we pay perfect football. so, you are choosing to predict the future and some of us just remind you of what happened Thursday compared to last playoff game? understand now??

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
your statement is ignorant, acting as if we are perfect and unbeatable, see last game, 13 penalty's, close to leading the league in penalties again, lost last year's playoff over penalty's. that comparing where we are NOW to back then and say its still an issue that could possibly rear its ugly hear. This is on YOU bro, you posted a thread stating the future is a given if we pay perfect football. so, you are choosing to predict the future and some of us just remind you of what happened Thursday compared to last playoff game? understand now??
Hey if you want to give up that’s your right.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hey if you want to give up that’s your right.
ginve up ?? because i said what exactly that leads toy to believe i gave up? LOL we are 8-3 headed to the playoff barring some bad luck. however if we play a playoff team and have another game with 13+ Penalty's, Likely we lose and go home early. Those are true and factual statements,

this is what realist do, temper our enthusiasm a bit , take one game at a time and have far less disappointment.
or make bold bet and after losing dont post for 3 months LOL