The other NFL teams you like. kind of

Shunpike

Reaction score
Jets for me. Partly because they are the little brother to my Giants. Second, I really like Sam Darnold like a little brother. I still can't forgive my Giants for passing him up.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I’m originally from Vikings area, so I have lots of friends who root for them and I have not specific dislike for the team. I do like having a team in the opposite conference in every sport to side-root for. I like the Dolphins. Partly because their history has a bit of old school championship charm, and their uniforms are very aesthetically pleasing. Lots of whites and soft colors.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
I've wracked my brain over the question posed by the OP. I generally consider 31 teams as our enemies and a few of those as mortal enemies.

IF the teams playing that I'm watching have no bearing on the Cows then I can pull (silently, of course) for another team over this 3-4 hour span. But after the game I'm over it. In other words I have a preference on who I'd like to see win but the team I prefer is still the enemy. Kinda like when Iraq and Iran were at war .... who cares? Beat each other up.

Some examples of teams I should have at least a passive interest in their success but . . . :

- New Orleans is only a 4 hour drive away and I really like the food there. Their team is QB'd superlatively by a native Texan whom I admire. Just can't pull for 'em as there's always the potential we'll have to play them down the line.

- Tenn Titans moved from Htown, my dad is a native Tennessean, I like the state and its history --- I'm empty concerning them. Very meh!

- I live 90 miles from Houston. Their paraphernalia is pushed locally HARD (it's everywhere). I'm in Htown frequently. Several of the docs I work with have Texan season tickets. They're dead to me.

I'ma true blue Cowboy and I can't split my loyalty even a little bit.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It would be the Ravens. I was born in Maryland and their games are televised every week here.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I have 100% loyalty to the Cowboys.
There is no other teams I kinda like. Not since the Houston Oilers disappeared.
I loved the Oilers but I can't stand the Texans.
Same with me. When Earl Campbell and Bum Phillips were there it was my second favorite team. Didn't last though.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well,I've always thought the San Diego Chargers sported some pretty cool helmet art,I mean like, there's not a whole lot of anything in the league even viable to the mysterious power of lightening bolts,,,er,,,and that flash of raw fandom once from Dick Nixion (the former pres.) Drawing up& submitting plays for their consideration to implement, I thought that was pretty hilarious:lmao:

*that's the extent of my off the reservation wandering,,, kinda' cool helmet decal stickers & Dick Nixiono_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I’m originally from Vikings area, so I have lots of friends who root for them and I have not specific dislike for the team. I do like having a team in the opposite conference in every sport to side-root for. I like the Dolphins. Partly because their history has a bit of old school championship charm, and their uniforms are very aesthetically pleasing. Lots of whites and soft colors.
,,,:lmao:,,, after reading yer' obvious penchant fer' mellow blended soft pastel color schemes, I'm rather taken aback by you not flipping over to full on flame for the original T.B. Bucs uniforms ,,,as they had the "Gay Blade" of male fashion designers/ interior decorators hisself for a team logo helmet decal,,,,o_O

:lmao:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
,,,:lmao:,,, after reading yer' obvious penchant fer' mellow blended soft pastel color schemes, I'm rather taken aback by you not flipping over to full on flame for the original T.B. Bucs uniforms ,,,as they had the "Gay Blade" of male fashion designers/ interior decorators hisself for a team logo helmet decal,,,,o_O

:lmao:

Gay or not, I do like the classic orange sherbet jerseys... probably need a better logo though. Orange sherbet with flag logo, that might work

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Gay or not, I do like the classic orange sherbet jerseys... probably need a better logo though. Orange sherbet with flag logo, that might work
Well,dude, it was well beyond past the "pretty Gay" design/color scheme threshold by the 2nd or 3rd game of their initial expansion season,,,the more public face time they got,,,er,,,just sayin' ya knowo_O

:lmao2:

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I could’ve sworn you would say “Cowboys” as much as you are on this board. :laugh:

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Along with the Cowboys, I used to love the Oilers growing up as a kid and now I hate the Titans. The Dolphins were a favorite too, as Marino was always my favorite QB.

John813

Reaction score
Miami Dolphins. Why? Local team that I used to go to games with my dad years back just cause they were a local team/Jimmy Johnson.

Try to watch both teams but 10/10 times will watch the Cowboys if both playing at same time.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Wife works for the Saints so I tolerate them (I’m from the DFW area but moved to the N.O. area) Louisiana produces a lot of football talent and the Superdome crowd is very loud but in my experience is friendly to away fans. I will always root for Dallas when they play the Saints, regardless of any monetary gain I might get (wife’s playoff bonus etc...) other than that I I dislike every other NFL team