The Outlook on Carson Wentz

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
With all that said

Hes still miles better than Dak.

And before any of you homers come in here saying how Dak had better stats (he didnt), Dak faced probably the worst secondary in the league while Wentz faced a top 10 secondary
its funny to hear that when das has issues, it's growing pains.
when wentz has them, he sucks and is regressing.

Sydla

Reaction score
Here's some more brutal for you.

The Eagles have scored an NFL-worst 28 points in the first quarter this season.

Eagles are dead last in 1st qtr scoring, think about how many other bad teams there are like the Jags, Cardinals, Bills etc.

Their staff is getting mauled in Philly over the first quarter issues. They apparently script plays and whatever they hell they are scripting isn't working, that's for sure.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
It's so odd that a QB for the Philadelphia-freaking-Eagles has a minimum 6-page thread on a Cowboys message board.

It speaks to the amount closet Eagles fans disguised as Cowboys fans.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I've said a few times on the forums that losing Reich hurt the Eagles bad.

Wentz looks more like his rookie year while Luck looks more like the MVP version of Wentz from last year.

CWR

Reaction score
With all that said

Hes still miles better than Dak.

And before any of you homers come in here saying how Dak had better stats (he didnt), Dak faced probably the worst secondary in the league while Wentz faced a top 10 secondary

Sorry bra, anything coming from the poster who ranked Dez Bryant as #1 all time WR, with Jerry Rice #3 clearly has an agenda. You're automatically discredited after that lol.

Stop blaming Dak for Dez sucking. Dak doesn't make Cooper suck now does he?

pancakeman

Reaction score
Wentz is overrated, agreed, but bear in mind that this defense also made Brees look pitiful and he’s a GOAT candidate at the height of his powers.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He had a nice game thanks to a good 2nd half.

But he was terrible in the 1st half and looked very uncomfortable in the pocket.

He just isn't the same QB now that he can't or won't run. Their offense doesnt look the same at all compared to last year.

There should be no fear at all for Wentz as a Cowboys fan.
he is coming off knee surgery less than a year ago...it takes a bit of time for him to get his full mobility back...

J12B

Reaction score
he is coming off knee surgery less than a year ago...it takes a bit of time for him to get his full mobility back...

It wasn't just his mobility.

Wentz looks very uncomfortable throwing from the pocket. He doesn't step into his throws and always throws off his back foot because he wants to get the ball out of there as fast as he can to avoid taking a hit.

camaro69

Benched
Reaction score
I agree. He is better than Dak. More accurate and more power on his passes.

But Wentz clearly has a lot to learn and areas within his game to work on.

I'd say Dak is a C or C+ QB and Wentz is a B- or B QB. Considering Wentz was a 2nd overall pick and Dak was a 4th round comp pick, I'd take that all day.
Wentz has better accuracy then Dak. Dak has a winners mind set he doesn't pout or walk off the field and throw his helmet when thing are going bad. I don't think Dak will ever be an elite QB. But if he get a strong QB coach to work with him to correct his flaws you could win games with him and Zak. If you look at Daks first interception that ball should have had a little air under it and thrown between the goal line and the back pylon make Cooper run under it . He needs a QB coach or a veteran backup to help him be a better QB

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Sorry bra, anything coming from the poster who ranked Dez Bryant as #1 all time WR, with Jerry Rice #3 clearly has an agenda. You're automatically discredited after that lol.

Stop blaming Dak for Dez sucking. Dak doesn't make Cooper suck now does he?
Why must posters on this site use strawmans all the damn time :facepalm:

1. I was clearly joking about Dez being better than Rice. Ive said several times on here that Playmaker is the best WR we’ve ever had and the goat cowboy

2. Nowhere did i bring up Dez in this thread. In fact, I dont bring him up at all on this site. Yall are obsessed with that man and have this weird fascination with bringing him up all the time (in a negative way)

3. None of that has anything to do with Wentz being better than Dak. Dak gets a million excuses from this fanbase for his poor play, but Wentz is “overrated” because he couldnt overcome having the worst defense in the league

4. Grow up

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He had a nice game thanks to a good 2nd half.

But he was terrible in the 1st half and looked very uncomfortable in the pocket.

He just isn't the same QB now that he can't or won't run. Their offense doesnt look the same at all compared to last year.

There should be no fear at all for Wentz as a Cowboys fan.

Oh, I thought for a minute there you were talking about Dak.

Wentz had reconstructive knee surgery less than a year ago. He'll look better next year when he's more confident in that knee. We did a good job pressuring him for most of the game. Sure glad he didn't see the ball in OT.

J12B

Reaction score
Oh, I thought for a minute there you were talking about Dak.

Wentz had reconstructive knee surgery less than a year ago. He'll look better next year when he's more confident in that knee. We did a good job pressuring him for most of the game. Sure glad he didn't see the ball in OT.

Not only is Wentz not moving well, he also looks uncomfortable and scares in the pocket. He definitely has mental hurdle he needs to over come.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Dak got the W.

That's all I care about.
:lmao2:
HRzrNdk.jpg