The praise Dak is receiving for that game is ridiculous

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Since he is concentrating on the fumbles and he wants to bring Romo into the Dak debates, he might as well be made aware of Dak leading the league in fumbling for much of last season.

Since you want to bring up previous seasons I'll join in. Prescott's rookie season he set an NFL record for fewest picks of any 1st year QB ever who started every season game. Oh BTW he was also the NFL offensive rookie of the year and the Cowboys had a 13-3 season.

Just so you know someone made the comment that Romo just fumbled, fumbled, fumbled and I responded with actual facts that Romo lost 27 fumbles in his 11 years playing that works out to less than 2.5 fumbles per season. Maybe before making foolish comments about things that weren't actually said, you might want to read more of the thread to see what was actually said.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Yep I have no answers even though I’ve mentioned them multiple times why he’s average. Sound logic but take solice in the rest of the pro Dak groupiedom liking your post giving you the validation you crave. What perverted answer you clown. Use google and stop making up stuff

Your "answers" are YOUR opinions and somehow you think your opinions are facts. It's funny, not ha ha funny, that Prescott's stats just don't jive with your claim of being just average. Oh I know you're going to say stats don't tell us everything but the FACTS are what you think are more of the story are JUST YOUR OPINIONS that ARE NOT facts. You claim that you like Prescott but think he's only average but non opinion facts suggest that he is better than average. So you keep your opinion that Prescott is only average and the rest of us will see that he's better.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3glh7e.jpg

Since he is concentrating on the fumbles and he wants to bring Romo into the Dak debates, he might as well be made aware of Dak leading the league in fumbling for much of last season.
YAWN! Blowing smoke yet once again just to satisfy your hate towards our young Quarterback. You NEVER post links to back up you posts/hate simply because there are none. :rolleyes:

It's getting old. "Ignore" option ignited.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Your kidding right, you pick a nothing game against a nothing team with nothing on the line for either team and that is what you found to go with?
What cracks me up about this is everybody knows damn well this game would've been used against him if we had lost it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Your "answers" are YOUR opinions and somehow you think your opinions are facts. It's funny, not ha ha funny, that Prescott's stats just don't jive with your claim of being just average. Oh I know you're going to say stats don't tell us everything but the FACTS are what you think are more of the story are JUST YOUR OPINIONS that ARE NOT facts. You claim that you like Prescott but think he's only average but non opinion facts suggest that he is better than average. So you keep your opinion that Prescott is only average and the rest of us will see that he's better.
How silly are you? I’ve always said if someone else thinks he’s awesome go ahead. I’m not trying to convince you otherwise. It’s yall groupies trying to change my mind or defend your position. I don’t care because nobody is changing their views so I’m going to say what I want and you can do the same. The facts are it’s like 50/50 on people who think he’s Smith Jr or some great franchise qb. If he was so awesome he not signed yet?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
How silly are you? I’ve always said if someone else thinks he’s awesome go ahead. I’m not trying to convince you otherwise. It’s yall groupies trying to change my mind or defend your position. I don’t care because nobody is changing their views so I’m going to say what I want and you can do the same. The facts are it’s like 50/50 on people who think he’s Smith Jr or some great franchise qb. If he was so awesome he not signed yet?

Why isn't Cooper not signed either. Yes he too is awesome imo.

CWR

Reaction score

Meh, he was started off slowly in 2018. I think it was smart to make him prove it this season. That said hes avg over 300 a game and slinging it. He clearly getting better. Its time to get him signed.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Meh, he was started off slowly in 2018. I think it was smart to make him prove it this season. That said hes avg over 300 a game and slinging it. He clearly getting better. Its time to get him signed.
if that’s how you feel ok

Reactions: CWR

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

You might try not being so childish and calling someone a groupie because they think a player is better than those who rely strictly on emotions and opinions and ignore actual facts. Think what you want just remember opinions are facts, but stats are. Attacking me with childish name calling isn't proving your case it's just proving that when all else fails attack the messenger.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You might try not being so childish and calling someone a groupie because they think a player is better than those who rely strictly on emotions and opinions and ignore actual facts. Think what you want just remember opinions are facts, but stats are. Attacking me with childish name calling isn't proving your case it's just proving that when all else fails attack the messenger.
I like being childish at times in informal settings sue me. I never rely on emotions but if that makes you feel better to say so say that over and over. I’m not a lawyer so I’m not trying to prove a case and yep I’ll keep calling you a groupie. Don’t like it again sue me.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I like being childish at times in informal settings sue me. I never rely on emotions but if that makes you feel better to say so say that over and over. I’m not a lawyer so I’m not trying to prove a case and yep I’ll keep calling you a groupie. Don’t like it again sue me.

Little boy it's time for your nap.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
And is the same problem that this fanbase has when it comes to detail and accuracy.

The Vikings are a team that is doing well this year and we lost to them. Dak had a net positive game.

That the Vikings are 7-3 does not mean that they have a good pass defense. They are middle of the pack in Pass defense with an average rating of 93.5. Conversely, they are 7th in the league in yards allowed the run.

This team hasn't defeated a single team with a pass defense rating under 91.7 (Eagles). That should stand out to us given that of our remaining opponents only the Eagles, Lions, and Commanders have a 91.7 defense QB rating or higher. The Rams, the Bears, the Bills, and the Patriots are going to be more interesting games for Dak.

Just like I wasn't buying the fool's gold that this team was good after beating... checks my notes: The Giants, Commanders, and Dolphins... I'm not buying the fool's gold on Dak, having success against a team that wasn't great against the pass and dared him to pass.

The worst thing about this 5-4 run is that people still aren't paying attention. It's been 9 games. We've only beaten one team with a winning record. And that team barely has a winning record. That should tell you something. We've had an unbelievably easy schedule this year and this team isn't 7-2 or 8-1, it's 5-4. That should tell you something.
How about the praise Dak is receiving for this one? Justified now? 444 ok with you and the rest of the DHC?