The proof was always there on what would happen today

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Offense has sputtered and disappeared all year long despite "Number 1 ranked offense" title someone came up with.

Penalties killed us.

Can't stop the run.

Clock management issues.

The only thing that's been happening all year was Greg the Leg somehow didn't miss a kick. We knew our flaws coming into this game and its pretty much the same flaws we had last year and the year before...

Never fail........whatever issues you have/had during regular are usually exposed in the playoff. Just can't click a switch and watcgh them disappear. Doesn't work that away...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think the players knew after the loss to the Cardinals that they weren't what they were supposed to be.
Quite possible. I think as a fan that's what it was for me..You get a struggling team coming in....solid record....folded in that game.....hell maybe Jerry thought the same too.

Acheman08

Reaction score
What is the common denominator? Jerry. The players arent afraid of their coaches. They can go to GM Jerry.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I try to figure out why I continue to be sick over these games when I know we are pretenders. I think it's because even when we are so bad, we are somehow still in it at the end. And top every other dumb thing with an even more astonishingly dumb thing. Oh, that dumb mistake killed us! Oh wait, THAT dumb thing really killed us! Oh wait....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Never fail........whatever issues you have/had during regular are usually exposed in the playoff. Just can't click a switch and watcgh them disappear. Doesn't work that away...
You are right. I think we thought it would...I think I did....But it never disappears...it rears its ugly head normally in the 1st post season game.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Offense has sputtered and disappeared all year long despite "Number 1 ranked offense" title someone came up with.

Penalties killed us.

Can't stop the run.

Clock management issues.

The only thing that's been happening all year was Greg the Leg somehow didn't miss a kick. We knew our flaws coming into this game and its pretty much the same flaws we had last year and the year before...
Rank 1?????? What a joke, the only reason they're rank 1 is because of their mediocre schedule. This year's schedule was loaded with WEAKNESS, so don't let that ranking fool ya...ha-haaaa! I said it last week, ONE and Done, only because I don't believe in Dak Prescot. When he faces GOOD TEAMS he nuts up...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Rank 1?????? What a joke, the only reason they're rank 1 is because of their mediocre schedule. This year's schedule was loaded with WEAKNESS, so don't let that ranking fool ya...ha-haaaa! I said it last week, ONE and Done, only because I don't believe in Dak Prescot. When he faces GOOD TEAMS he nuts up...
Today wasn't a Dak issue...it was a collective issue. They all folded and if Dak didn't play they still would've folded. They did it under Romo as well.

Cmac

Reaction score
When was the last time someone got mad on the sideline?........Dez, and we know what happened after that.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Penalties killed us.

Can't stop the run.

Clock management issues.

True.....yet sometimes we would over come it...sometimes we wouldn't....depending on how the refs called the game.

Today....the refs screwed us....plain and simple. :popcorn:

Mark

Reaction score
This board has been kidding themselves all season. Hoping against hope that you can drive a car at 90mph into the same brick wall each year and somehow obtain a different result.

The team is just plain dumb, starting at the top. Without a culture change, it's going nowhere. Let's face it: Dak is not a first-level QB..being unable to place the ball into the hands of anyone who can assist moving the ball down the field. Zeke is totally done as an "elite" RB, having his money and content to sit on his fat *** for as long as the team can withstand him. The allegedly-elite line is composed of a bunch of dummies who can't understand a count or block anyone in front of them. The center, in particular, is horrible...snapping the ball into Dak's face on nearly every shotgun play. What we'd give to have Travis F. back? It's actually unbelievable this bunch of bums made it into the playoffs to begin with. And they wouldn't have, without Micah Parson and Zach Martin.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Today wasn't a Dak issue...it was a collective issue. They all folded and if Dak didn't play they still would've folded. They did it under Romo as well.
Say what you want but the real reason the Boys finished 12 - 5 was because of the weak schedule they had in 2021. The Boys beat up on the weak teams and lost to the better playoff teams. Both Moore and Quinn looked like geniuses when they faced weak teams and looked average at best when they faced the better DCs in this league and that was obvious by the way they finished the second half. in the second half they lost to KC, Vegas, Phoenix and SF all playoff teams and beat NO and all of the Eastern Div scrubs all NON - PLAYOFF TEAMS. Wait until next year........ha-haaaaa, they face the Rams, Bucks, Bengles, Packers, Colts and Titans ...................................

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'd like to remember how we didn't have time-outs at that point in the game:facepalm:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Say what you want but the real reason the Boys finished 12 - 5 was because of the weak schedule they had in 2021. The Boys beat up on the weak teams and lost to the better playoff teams. Both Moore and Quinn looked like geniuses when they faced weak teams and looked average at best when they faced the better DCs in this league and that was obvious by the way they finished the second half. in the second half they lost to KC, Vegas, Phoenix and SF all playoff teams and beat NO and all of the Eastern Div scrubs all NON - PLAYOFF TEAMS. Wait until next year........ha-haaaaa, they face the Rams, Bucks, Bengles, Packers, Colts and Titans ...................................
I never said they didn't beat up dogs...its clear they got fat on bad teams. They are always a possession short against the decent teams....

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Arizona loss was a late season red flag. Sandwiching it between romps against bad NFC East teams meant nothing.

Arizona went 1-4 to end the season and stumble into the playoffs. They won at Dallas.

For me it was the Broncos game. I thought this team was built different than from the Romo era. But they are the same. A below average Broncos team going up 30-0 made me realise that.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
We know the signs were there. Homers didn’t want to discuss them in wins because we were just supposed to enjoy the win, and they didn’t want us to discuss them in losses because the their teams lost, too.

bark

Reaction score
I worried sick about penalties going into the playoffs

They were undisiplined all season and it took a hot second for penalties to rear their ugly head in their playoff game.
Perry at least we did your Packers a favor by banging up a couple of their best defenders.
And my question to you, were McCarthy’s teams in Green Bay this undisciplined?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score

Penalties killed us.

Can't stop the run.

Clock management issues.

Add sub-par kicker to that. That didn't bite us in the butt yesterday only out of sheer luck.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Penalties killed us.

Can't stop the run.

Clock management issues.

At least the defense improved this year