the raid Parcells did is showing

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Parcells really hurt us more than we know with all the coaches and personnel he took to Miami...the more i watch the Boys with coaches Wade and Jerry brought in as replacements and the more i see whats going on in Miami..I fear the coaches that were keeping this teams fire going are gone....Miami is a crap team but they are playing inspired football and it shows.....

Im not saying Jerry should fire anyone but this thing has got to be shakin up ....somehow....somewhere

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
dadymat;2330359 said:
Parcells really hurt us more than we know with all the coaches and personnel he took to Miami...the more i watch the Boys with coaches Wade and Jerry brought in as replacements and the more i see whats going on in Miami..I fear the coaches that were keeping this teams fire going are gone....Miami is a crap team but they are playing inspired football and it shows.....

Im not saying Jerry should fire anyone but this thing has got to be shakin up ....somehow....somewhere
Yeah those coaches did us some good in the playoffs last year. Miami is 2-3. I don't care what kind of inspired football you think they might be playing. Parcells didn't raid anything.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
dadymat;2330359 said:

name everyone he took quick no googling

DMX690

Reaction score
Parcells didn't raid anything from the Cowboys. He only force us to hired goof ball as a head coach.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
bootsy;2330769 said:
Yeah those coaches did us some good in the playoffs last year. Miami is 2-3. I don't care what kind of inspired football you think they might be playing. Parcells didn't raid anything.

Did you see the team Parcells inherited in Miami? I believe they've already doubled their win total from last year.

You can put it in perspective or just keep showing how clueless you are.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Bach;2330836 said:
Did you see the team Parcells inherited in Miami? I believe they've already doubled their win total from last year.

Not hard to double 1 Bach :laugh2:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I'm glad Houck and Campo are glad to be back in Dallas, but inbetween slapping knees and telling old stories with Jerry and Larry could they maybe try to find time to coach up their units? Because they've been the two worst units on the team.

yesfan

Reaction score
Bach;2330836 said:

If only Jerry could have let Bill be the GM.I'll say this,the Dolphins are
playing exciting football right now in spite of 2-3.I wish our team played
with their passion and desire to win.We sure haven't.

newlander

Reaction score
The truth hurts; but inman is right: oline and dbacks have been the WORST. I stuck up for Houck and Campo, but.....their units just suck right now.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2330888 said:
I'm glad Houck and Campo are glad to be back in Dallas, but inbetween slapping knees and telling old stories with Jerry and Larry could they maybe try to find time to coach up their units? Because they've been the two worst units on the team.

We generally agree. But I think the DBs are doing well. They didn't beat us. You can fault Henry some. Wasn't his best game but then Fitzgerald isn't ordinary. He's better than TO. They played well today IMO and besides having a lot of talent they are green. So they're improving with coaching. I don't like the way Campo coaches players to defend a pass at all. But he gets results.

I agree with you on the OL but just today. Give the Cardinals credit for forcing a matchup on Flo that worked. He normally is dependable. This wasn't his best game. But once it was clear he was having trouble did Jason help him out? Let me answer for you. Not at all. Kept sending them out and refused to admit needing to protect Romo more. No TE help and no RB help. Was some Romo's fault? Yep. He needs to protect the ball but any QB who has DL around him all day knocking him down and slapping at the ball is going to create some turnovers.

Jason Garrett got his butt handed to him. And the STs play actually is bad and that's on the coach and the players.