Twitter: The Raiders are raiding our scouting department

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We got 31 years out of Walter so he was due to make a change in some way. The way I see it, as long as the Raiders are being led by Gruden, they will be handicapped enough for any other move they make to not matter. He is clueless about the NFL game today. All he is doing is giving his other West division opponents two easy wins every season. I don't see that changing any time soon.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
When youre the best everyone wants a piece of the action.

cowboyfan4lyfe

Reaction score
This is why we have to win this chip this season. The buzzards are circling plucking :banghead::banghead::banghead: our talent :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Bold are gone. So some of these lower level scouts make get promoted to area or national scout.

Will McClay, Vice President Player Personnel
David Burch, Director of Football Operations Technology
Tom Ciskowski, Senior Executive, College Scouting
Alex Loomis, Director of Pro Scouting
Tom Robinson, Director of Football Research
Lionel Vital, Director of College Scouting
Chris Hall, Assistant Director of College Scouting
Jim Abrams, Area Scout, West Coast
Rich Behm, Scouting Video Coordinator
Drew Fabianich, National College Scout
Elton Faggett, iOS Developer
Sam Garza, Area Scout, Southwest
Terry Gray, Pro Scouting Coordinator
Walter Juliff, National College Scout
Jessica McClanahan, Scouting Administrative Assistant
Mitch LaPoint, National College Scout
Brett Maxie II, College Scout
Henry Sroka, Pro Scout
Justin Stucky, Area Scout, Northeast
Chris Vaughn, Area Scout, Southeast
Ross Wuensche, Area Scout, mid-states

And Ciskowski retired. Thanks Alex

bodi

Reaction score
2 Things - One have your ever lived in God's Country (Northern CA)? That is a huge upgrade over Dallas Texas are

first off I would not call Oakland God's Country

and I thought Mayock was the KING OF DRAFTING PLAYERS

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Not surprised. While they haven’t translated into results in the playoffs, no team has drafted better over the past 5 years.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
2 Things - One have your ever lived in God's Country (Northern CA)? That is a huge upgrade over Dallas Texas area. Two, anyone that has been a Cowboys scout for 31 years was one leg out the door.

As long as McClay, Vital, Garrett (Judd), and Chris Hall are in place, Cowboys have no worries.

Also, The Cowboys lost 3 people in the Personnel Department. What a lot of people missed is that Tom Ciskowski retired. He was Jimmy Johnson last hire to the scouting department. Jimmy had Ciskowski stay on top of a little known OL at Sonoma St. The rest is Cowboys and Hall of Fame History.

Ciskowski ran the drafts as Director of Pro Player Personnel from 2008-2013 with mix results.
The Raiders are moving to Vegas.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
Someone with 30 plus years with a company doesn’t usually jump ship unless they don’t have a choice.

bodi

Reaction score
2 Things - One have your ever lived in God's Country (Northern CA)? That is a huge upgrade over Dallas Texas area.

two things I hardly call oakland GODS country

now they be in heat of Vegas

I thought Mayock was the king of evaluators

ksadler1

Reaction score
2 Things - One have your ever lived in God's Country (Northern CA)? That is a huge upgrade over Dallas Texas area.

You Californian's might want to hire a different grounds keeper. Land of wildfires, earthquakes, droughts, land slides and waaaaay over-priced property. The future generations will be studying where California use to be because it will be under water by then...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Are there though?

Yes.

The job is not that hard.

Identifying traits and how they fit into your system is not that difficult. Any hardcore fan could do it and on top of that you get more information when you get to that level so it would be even easier.

The bar is really low for these scouts because they fail all of the time.