The Rams traded a 1st for Cooks

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I have no doubt Amari Cooper would be a pro bowler if the Saints traded for him. I also have no doubt that Cooper will never make another pro bowl as long as Dak Prescott has the ball at the beginning of each pass attempt. If the reports are true that Cooper has no love for Football, then once he is sitting in the film room watching the Cowboys film, he might retire. He'll look at every receiver in that room, and say why am I here? I ain't gonna get any more open then yall are.
This post is :lmao: and :( at the same time.

75boyz

Reaction score
Not when you have a gun shy QB who won't throw it down field.

Yep, and additionally, the best Linehan and Garrett can do now will be to over compensate by forcing every pass Cooper's way. Same way they did when Dez was here and it got the offense no where.

The answer is so plain to see but that would mean admitting not only was their WR by committee a big mistake but thinking that Prescott was a franchise QB was an even bigger one. I'll believe it when I see it when we finally get a gifted passer again instead of selling the future of the franchise on a game manager, mobile back-up with extreme footwork and accuracy issues.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I’m getting a Roy Williams/Joey Galloway sort of feeling in the pit of my stomach. Jerry’s Swan Song.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
The Rams traded a 1st to try and win a Super Bowl this season.

The Cowboys traded a 1st to try and prevent finishing below .500 this season.
If we go 9-7 we can win the division. And if we somehow beat the Rams it’ll be hilarious. Our defense can contain the Rams. And I’m convinced if Frederick came back we could run on the Rams. Their LB’s are weak in run defense. It’s far fetched but I’ve seen crazier things happen.

blueblood70

Reaction score
what if Cooper succeeds,Frederick comes back after the bye and we win the whole damn thing.
is there even been a peep on TFred? I doubt hes coming back or timetable should have been more clear now 8 weeks later..curious..

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
All kidding aside say we had Mcvay and now had our current personnel. Let’s just pretend our record was 4-3 and we made this trade...what offensive personnel is better ? Us or LA?

I think it’s pretty even besides the QB but I give us OL talent wise.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Rams have all the pieces in place to make that trade.

We’re multiple key positions away. Big difference.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Can we slow down the rams? 50 year old AP had a 100 against us all day and we saw what Gurley did to us last year.