The reality is the Cowboys are 5-4

eromeopolk

Reaction score
The Cowboys are 5-4. At the 1st quarter of the season 3-1 (2-0 NFC East), 2nd quarter they are 2-2 (2-0 NFC East), and 3rd quarter to date 0-1 (0 record NFC East).

New England is beatable and we have a player that has been on the team since training camp. The Bills have no comeback fire power at WR or TE. The Lions are 3-5-1 with no RBs. So there is a way to come out 3-1 or at worst 2-2.

Horses to the men that can ride them. Cowboy Up.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The Cowboys are frauds and are going to do what they always do.

You don't need to preach to the fans or have some rallying cry.

This is all on the coaching staff and players.

I do not believe in them and only their actions can change my mind. I don't have years and years of success to go by.

What I expect is Garrett to get them looking good enough to just make the playoffs, take our divisional round exit, get extended by Jerry, and have the same excuse makers on this forum applauding Garrett.

It's just a mess right now and I think Jerry is far more concerned about his comfort with the Head Coach then he is winning.

My3Sons

Reaction score
The reality is this team is entertaining to watch, but will win nothing of substance until the coach moves on. The cowboys start every game a -10 with JG on the sidelines. That means they can't even make the SB, let alone win one. This is the Dallas reality.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The Cowboys are 5-4. At the 1st quarter of the season 3-1 (2-0 NFC East), 2nd quarter they are 2-2 (2-0 NFC East), and 3rd quarter to date 0-1 (0 record NFC East).

New England is beatable and we have a player that has been on the team since training camp. The Bills have no comeback fire power at WR or TE. The Lions are 3-5-1 with no RBs. So there is a way to come out 3-1 or at worst 2-2.

I'm not sure we have the privilege of undermining these teams at 5-4 (including a loss to the Adam Gase Ghosts...sorry, I meant the NY Jets). With Garrett at the helm and an immature, inconsistent team, I fail to see where you get your confidence.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I agree with the Garrett comments and you are what you are. However if we are what we are, we beat all teams in the NFC East, and all teams not above .500 less 1 (Jets).

So the Cowboys finish 10-6 and make the playoffs in a "you are what you are" analysis.

Continuing that analysis, unless they play and 8-8 team, they will lose in the first round as usual.

visionary

Reaction score

unfortunately Garrett apologists will take a win against a mediocre team like the Lions as evidence that all is good and we roll in

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I'm not sure we have the privilege of undermining these teams at 5-4 (including a loss to the Adam Gase Ghosts...sorry, I meant the NY Jets). With Garrett at the helm and an immature, inconsistent team, I fail to see where you get your confidence.
Look at your signature photos...that's were my confidence comes from Dak who never had a losing season in his entire football career (pee wee to pros) and Cooper who played at Alabama were winning Championships is the only good season.

Dak has overcome Jason Garrett so far.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
they are not winning the division
Why? This is such a scared attitude. Dallas is a team that has consistently shot itself in the foot, more than any other season. That type of thing is so easy to overcome. They can absolutely win the next 4.

It's not like Philly doesn't have the same question marks, and they have less talent too.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They should win the division by at least two games due to their talent and skill. Key word there is "should".

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys are frauds and are going to do what they always do.

You don't need to preach to the fans or have some rallying cry.

This is all on the coaching staff and players.

I do not believe in them and only their actions can change my mind. I don't have years and years of success to go by.

What I expect is Garrett to get them looking good enough to just make the playoffs, take our divisional round exit, get extended by Jerry, and have the same excuse makers on this forum applauding Garrett.

It's just a mess right now and I think Jerry is far more concerned about his comfort with the Head Coach then he is winning.
So, by what you just said, you believe the Cowboys will get a wild card round win at home in the playoffs. That's saying more for them than I'm willing to.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think he was suggesting we can take those teams lightly, just that they are teams we can beat.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Why? This is such a scared attitude. Dallas is a team that has consistently shot itself in the foot, more than any other season. That type of thing is so easy to overcome. They can absolutely win the next 4.

It's not like Philly doesn't have the same question marks, and they have less talent too.
not scared. perception is reality. this year they seem off. something is not right. I agree, Philly does have question marks but they seem to have an easier schedule. Dallas can absolutely win the next 4....but they could also lose the next 4. That right there is why my faith has faded for this year.