For half a season he looked scared
What changed? The oline fell apart without smith
That appears to be fixed
Zeke will be here all year
I expect Dak to have a fine year
It's pretty cut and dry haha

Billyd

Reaction score
Every successful NFL teams lets player play to their strength. Don't see Brady running naked bootlegs do we? Didn't see P. Manning doing that, either.

As has been the case with Garrett/Linehan, what remains to be seen is can the coaches develop and run a scheme that will use Dak's strengths?

LIKE I mentioned previously..You cant really see the talent running for your life instead of setting up your RPA..SEE LEFT GUARD ZONE BLOCKING SCHEME..lol.

Billyd

Reaction score
It's pretty cut and dry haha
One other note there..I fully expect Smith to manifest his back issue..Its not going to get better, just maybe less appearing..Truthfully its about Smiths fear of surgery to repair it..I cant speak to whether he us right or wrong for not wanting to risk it..See Dlaw!..

Id Be prepared to see Flemming on the blindside at some point..

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Cassell had the two time defending championship team behind him.

BTW that was the only seasonPatriots in Brady era didn’t make the playoffs. 11-5 was awful year for that talented of team.Cassel also went on to become the starter at Kansas City in his prime.

Cassel performed well enough in a few games with us to win. He had a 17 point lead over the Chiefs. Took Saints to OT on a great drive to end regulation but didn’t get a possession in OT. Our defense was horrid.
What was the record in '14 again?? But Cassel couldn't fo jack in '15....

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
McClay seem to indicate he was not able to beat the one on one. While you are right there were games he got doubled but I know he faced CB who were able to play him man up with no help. To claim Dez faced constant double team is not a true statement.
Thanks Lynn we have Hurns, anrookie and Terrance to draw the other team's best corner and double teams...

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I don't remember Romo having an issue spreading the ball around and being efficient when he had Dez and TO on his team? Why the excuses, once again, for Dak? Why don't we call Dak out for forcing it to Dez while he's in coverage and not look for him when he should be able to see that he's open or mismatched? Excuses, excuses, excuses, sick of them. Don't have Dez or Witten now to blame, what's the next excuse, Dak needs more than #2's to pass for more than 1 TD or 200 yards a game for half the season? Can't wait to hear the excuses when he gets paid and gets the Brandon Carr treatment 24/7, not his fault he can't play to his contract, great guy off the field, can you blame him for signing, needs better linemen (yes this will become another excuse), etc.

Alot of you are miserable fans when you are actually waiting around for your team and players to fail!

"You just cant wait" huh?

Root for your team and players instead of being hateful and pathetic.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Alot of you are miserable fans when you are actually waiting around for your team and players to fail!

This is the problem with some fans, they ASSUME we want players to fail, and that can't be further from the truth.

Billyd

Reaction score
What was the record in '14 again?? But Cassel couldn't fo jack in '15....

2015 t
One other note there..I fully expect Smith to manifest his back issue..Its not going to get better, just maybe less appearing..Truthfully its about Smiths fear of surgery to repair it..I cant speak to whether he is right or wrong for not wanting to risk it..See Dlaw!..

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
One other note there..I fully expect Smith to manifest his back issue..Its not going to get better, just maybe less appearing..Truthfully its about Smiths fear of surgery to repair it..I cant speak to whether he us right or wrong for not wanting to risk it..See Dlaw!..

No doubt. Even with surgery, usually a back problem only gets better, it doesn't go away completely. Saw an interview with Aikman a while back, he said it wasn't the concussion issues that led him to retire, it was his back.

Smith's had some back issue the last several years, I said a couple of years ago that I expected him to retire in 3-5 years at most, don't see anything that would make me change my opinion...

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
This is the problem with some fans, they ASSUME we want players to fail, and that can't be further from the truth.

The good part about excuses on a forum is that the comments made before are non-editable .

It will always be there for the world to see just in case we have to refresh your memory!

InTheZone

Reaction score
The good part about excuses on a forum is that the comments made before are non-editable .

It will always be there for the world to see just in case we have to refresh your memory!
K? Either way, good day. You (not necessarily you) either try to understand where we come from or you try to make excuses for said players.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Thanks Lynn we have Hurns, anrookie and Terrance to draw the other team's best corner and double teams...

The team's best corner has to cover somebody, if the rest of the receivers are at least above average, one of them should be able to make plays....

Billyd

Reaction score

LOLOL..Yeah this goes back to fans that hated Romo, were estatic when they kicked him to the curve, then whined when Dak was bigeyed in the first half of the Greenbay game, and insulted when you told them, there is a,reason why no rookie qb has taken his team to the sb and won...

The problem is usually not the players or the coaches, it a fans inability to even have a clue about the problem!