The Referees tried on the last Vikes drive

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
They 100% wanted to make themselves part of the story and this has become a huge problem in our games and the league needs to get it under control.

The Basham call was a huge gift and it happened out in the wide open right in front of the official.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
They 100% wanted to make themselves part of the story and this has become a huge problem in our games and the league needs to get it under control.

The Basham call was a huge gift and it happened out in the wide open right in front of the official.

I've seen Dak Prescott and even Tony Romo get blasted way later than that. And it wasn't flagged. That penalty was bogus and so was Gregory's penalty on forward progress. The whistle hasn't been blown yet and he was flagged.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I've seen Dak Prescott and even Tony Romo get blasted way later than that. And it wasn't flagged. That penalty was bogus and so was Gregory's penalty on forward progress. The whistle hasn't been blown yet and he was flagged.

Its not ok.

These ticky tack calls deep into games have to go away.

Let players play. If something is obvious then call it but if it’s close then just let them play and let the players on the field decide the game.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Romo was always getting hit late and it was never called. Doesn't seem quite as bad with Dak but I've seen him take blows to the head with no call.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Oh boy did they..

NFL officials are by far the most incompetent and least consistent referees of any major professional sport. Every week in game after game after game they embarrass themselves and wildly out of proportion to their importance affect the outcomes of games.

It’s a problem and has been for decades.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the refs wanted to change the outcome they could've easily done it.

Grow up. This tinfoil hat nonsense is tedious.
I'm not in on the tin foil crew, but man that first call was a game changing screw up. Usually they create something to try to even up their obvious mistakes, but they followed it up with more questionable calls.